Reviews for The Girl That Took All My Problems Away
DEATH2SoratoTakari chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You got it the wrong way round when you put about how Matt felt betrayed. He should've thought of that before saying yes to Sora and being the real betrayer! He was Tai's best friend and would've known that Tai had feelings for her! But no. He's a selfish ass! Plus Sora just turns into a silly little fan girl when she gets with blondie!

Also Tai would NEVER do that to Mimi. Sora being a slut I caould understand, but not Tai and Mimi. They are pure, so neither of them would hurt the other. That's Matt and Sora's job.

Matt's also got NO right to say all the stuff he says about Tai in this story! He was blind for not noticing that his so called best friend was in love with Sora. And he was blind to even say yes to Sora. she's so plain next to Mimi. Just like Kari's plain next to Yolei!

At least it was a Taiora and Mimato! They're my fave pairings and no mention of Takari. That's a bonus! So it was a good story!
YukariSejuru chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
lolz while i was reading this i kinda laughed a little and then i was a little sad and then im like oh my god that is just so cute! you're a really great writer!
purrfect kittie chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww matt your so yummy lol

sweet sweet
CelestialKnight chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
one word describes this, KAWAII! I love fluffy Mimato fics!
Pipe Fox chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
AH! I love this story! You *have* to e-mail me! Please! MIMATO RULES!
mdudette AKA KarinAoi007 chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
koo!
Jen chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
GREAT! For the love of everything that is good and peaceful DO MORE MIMATOS!
strawberrykisses101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
it's an ok kinda story. don't get me wrong, i love mimatos but i like a story that's kinda filled with suspense but can't be too long. otherwise, you should keep writing it's great
ZMoon chapter 1 . 6/7/2001