Reviews for The Bad Wolf Blushes
Fabulous! I love it!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
aw...the doctor sings
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Cute. I'm really glad I read this.
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This is so good. I really really like it. mostly the end. I love it. I really really do. Please keep writing. I love it again.
Flaignhan chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Aaw I really enjoyed this. The last couple of sentences just made me go all squishy inside!

Well done you!
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aw! that is a perfect ending! of course he wouldn't tell her!
hydref05 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was really good, just the right mixture of humour and angst.
forgotten-invite chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
hehe x luved the end x lol x so like him x
Jessa7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
i love it! please write more? please?
RosesBud chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Live Forever is my favourite Oasis song - good choice! This is a really sweet fic. Well written too, well done!
Holdur chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Gah, this is so sweet! And sad. And the Doctor and Rose were spot on (making guitar noises! Ha! I can totally see him doing that!) especially when the Doctor told Rose what actually happened. All through that I kept thinking "Wow, that's the Doctor!" I was so disappointed that they never explained how Rose worked everything out in the series and I really like this version! Great story!
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Heh heh heh. I can hear him singing all over the TARDIS. Very neat story!
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hehe loved the cheeky bit at the end. Fantastic story!
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
LMAO! Oh, I adored the ending. It was the perfect mix of funny and cute (also - pervy Doctor! He undressed her! HA!). The explanation and her slow realisation were very well done, too, and I love that you made it so as she was still getting used to him and missing the old Doctor. There need to be more fics set around this time that do that!