Reviews for Waves Upon the Sand
Enero25 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
This is a story that has stuck with me for years. I first read it when I was 14, and it has stayed with me through the years. I have thought about it every once in a while, and rarely I've sought it out to reread it. It inspires a very special kind of feeling in me. There was an intervening period between when I first read and loved this fic and now when I strayed away from my true self, and it's taken years to get closer to it again. I like to think I'm closer to it now than I've ever been, but this story reminds me of a time when I was closer to truth in a more innocent, naïve sort of way, before layers of lies and cares and worries were caked over my core. Now I've wiped most of that away, but it's come at a cost. I feel more thoughtful, more aware, less confident, less sure, like I've lost a skill that used to come naturally and now I have to slowly relearn it by rote.
But I just reread this now, and I feel the same way at 26 that I did at foolish, unassuming 14. It's a special story. It resonates with me in a way that helps inform how I feel life should be lived.
Thank you for writing this. I hope you are well, wherever you find and will find yourself.
goldchild2 chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
so i take it that this is to be abandoned. that's sort of sad. this was such a good story. oh well.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 14 . 1/5/2008
Please update this story because I'm loving it so faar. Keep up the wonderful work.
Angel Weasel-Woman chapter 14 . 4/17/2007
This is an absolutely amazing story! So rich in detail and emotion, it draws you in so much, you can't stop reading it. I really hope you haven't abandoned this story - it's too wonderful to have no more added to it.
amy johnson chapter 14 . 6/24/2005
you know i really like this story and i would like to finish reading so can you please update the last few chapters. their are probably a lot of others waiting to finish this too. So can you please get this done for me and the others.
Kymaera chapter 14 . 4/25/2005
Musoka,

It's been forever, but I've been revisiting fanfiction recently, and I just wanted to tell you again how much I absolutely love this story. It still makes me sad that it's not finished, but live moves on, as I very well know.

I don't know how recent your profile is, but I just wanted to say that, if it's recent (2004 or 2005), I'm excited to see that yo're back in the fic-writting business. I'll keep my eye out for more of your stuff.
Yakari Taito chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
please!
please continue this!
please!
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 14 . 4/23/2004
.god. i love jyou, and thus, this story is friggin' awesome! PLEASE post again, i'm positively dying for more! i love jyou/matt, and i can't wait to see more of jyou's siblings. i beg of thee...post soon!
rachiru-rebonu chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
What in bloody hell? You haven't updated since September of last year? This does not bode well for the contiuation of this fic. which is such a shame, considering it's one of the best I've ever read...

Rae
Jay Man chapter 14 . 1/7/2003
Let me just say that though I love this story to death the time between updates is slowly killing me. I really want to see how this turns out but I know you have life and that slows it down. Good luck and great inspiration
Prosopopeia chapter 14 . 11/29/2002
wowie...what a great story! of course i never expected anything less coming from *you*! i can't even put in words how great this story is. it's just beyond my skill at this moment. *sigh*...damn, that was such an awesome story. oi, and Jyou's youngest brother is...Iori? heehee, i'm not sure, but it's just a hunch i got from the very few descriptions you gave of him. hope you put up the next chap sooooooooon!
Carbon-Based Biped chapter 14 . 10/18/2002
WOW! I'd nearly given up hope for this, and then you sneak up on me and BARRAGE ME WITH SEVERAL KICK-ASS CHAPTERS! They were incredible *as* always. I like the potential angst. I almost wish it would burst forth right now, just to get it over with. But that's impatience talking, and your style is much better.
faerie chapter 13 . 10/17/2002
Wooowww... if you do not finish, my flying gardromon will come and eat your computer.
RurouniGirl chapter 12 . 10/17/2002
you simply have to hurry up and finish this story. it is so good. i love it. how could you leave it to end like that? *looks pitifully at author* finish is, please? Please?
Rachel Lynn chapter 11 . 10/17/2002
*flying tackle glomps* You rock! And man, sometimes I read your stuff and I'm just blown away. Awesome, ~awesome~ chapter. I love how you write these characters. I loved how you added Jun into the mix. (I keep picturing her chasing after Shuu in the kitchens. *giggles*) And I love the sublties of the interactions between characters. You're just a very dynamic writer and it's frickin' cool to see. Although, the ending...;_; You're also a real tease. More! Please? *puppy eyes*