Reviews for Why Us
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awww this was so sweet, I loved it :')
Lele chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
"'Cause I can leave, you know. Any second now," I whisper. "I should leave, probably-"

"You should stay," he cuts in. His eyes hold mine for a few seconds longer, before slowly lowering to my lips.

MY FAV PART, I THINK...

SO REAL
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow i really enjoyed that! It was very well written and the pacing was perfect. You really got inside Summer's head and Seth's dialogue was realistic too. It was funny, to-the-point and heartfelt in all the right places - just great, well done!
siobhan chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Hey so you probably didn't get as many reviews as you would have liked but don't be discouraged. It's probably just because it's a one-shot. It is a one-shot, right? Anyway, i really liked the story. It was well-written and a little bit different so good job. I hope you keep writing Seth/Summer fanfics; I love them, especially when we have to wait for a couple of months for the next season to air. Enough rambling on my part- well done, I loved it!
caroliscool chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
aww! so good! i loved it. please write more S/S stories.
spiffykay chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Love it.

Your SS oneshots make me smile.
ela05 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aww, I absolutely enjoyed it. Please write more like this! Youre really good at it!
June.Louise chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Loved it! You should write more things like this. You definitely know how to.
Mernie chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Aw,you can never get enough of these sweet,cheesy,SS stories. I loved it!
Luke chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Love the chapter you didn't say if it was a one shot or not. Liked the timing of the story, i felt in the show they just dragged out Zach and Summers r/ship about 2 or 3 episodes to long and S/S definately should have hooked up when he was drawing her. I hope you continue mabye you could have Seth and Alexs r/ship more serious then it was in the show and have no Jodie and that will create some more drama. Anyway i hope you contiue.
Love Affair With Distance chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aww it's sweet. Post more soon i love it ]
kalexgurl chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
wow that was definitely hot, i liked it and i hope it isnt a one shot the only thing i didnt like was summer cheating she could have ended before but still it was good specially the end

I think I can get used to that.

Not to sneaking out, I mean.

To being happy.

that was a good closure.