Reviews for Lies and Consequences
wiccanforever chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
That was a great story, but a little short. Are ther more stories?
Dcrawford84 chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
When is the next story I hope it's soon.
katbaby chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
What a great chapter! I enjoyed the conversation between Jason & Olivia. Truly did like the conversation between Cole & Phoebe. Your characters are written extremely well. Thanks for continuing this story! I love it. Hopefully your muse will strike again. Thanks!
Tilius chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Liked the new part.
ethereal girl chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
I'm sorry for Phoebe that she doesn't get a grip on her life. But I'm glad Cole is not dragged in to something with her but acts mature and helpful. thanks for the story
Maricole chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
It is always a thrill to come here and find another one of your stories, good mature stories are becoming hard to find! Please keep on writing!
Tilius chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Liked the new part.
quills chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Harry replied, "I don't think the Blue Wave Coven would recommend it. But I might be wrong. Why don't you pay them a visit, first? They were a big help to Olivia, after her . . ." From the corner of his eye, he saw Richard wince. Harry sighed. "Dude, you've got to stop reacting every time my sister's name is mentioned."

Richard inhaled sharply. "I'm sorry, but I just find it weird that your sister's name is the same as my Olivia. And that her former fiancé's name was Richard."

I found that incredibly ironic. At first, I was like, "what?" And I had to think for two minutes before I got it. But anyway, I like it so far.
ethereal girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
nice start of a story. I hope for some reconciliation between cole&phoebe.
katbaby chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Thanks for the story! I have loved this series since the beginning... "Neighbors." Especially love your portrayal of Cole and your character Olivia is awesome. Interesting beginning, can't wait to see where you'll go.
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Not a bad chapter, nice to see Cole mentioning to Phoebe that as long as she kept magic a secret from Jason, the relationship was doomed.
Dcrawford84 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This is the start to a great story and I hope you update again soon.
supreme dramon chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I am so glad you are writing another Charmed story! I like Star Wars but the prequels were better left forgotten.

So Phoebe doesn't understand the real reason why Jason broke up with her? Is she really that dense? Sometimes tells me the truth is going to be a hard blow for ege to take.