Reviews for Even an Uchiha Can Do it!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
To funny Lol XD

Are you planning a sequle :D
Conflict chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ahahahah...
thebigmoose chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
LOL! as i was reading this there was a geico ad at the bottom of the page. this was good.
Red Moon Ninja chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I'm taking one wild guess and say that the roast shark Fugaku had was Kisame? LOL! that's so funny! But how can anyone eat Kisame. I'd probally puke my gut's out. Anyways, good story!
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Funny.
BlueMoon-Hime chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
OMG! the itachi part had me LMAO!"KISAME! I WAS TOO LATE!" I READ IT OVER LIKE 15 TIMES! it was so halarious! nice stary!:3 -
Determined chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Lol, Kisame got ROAST'D.
Wolfofdoom chapter 1 . 6/26/2007

I could see it gappening to. especially the Kisame part. you should do a sequel with Sasuke getting therapy because of the comerical.
greengrouch chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
LOL. xD Just great, really great.
Earthlight chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Good fic but about the end;

What the freakin' hell was THAT?
Danny-Lynn chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
...xD The last part was a bit on the funny side. Nice job. btw, the last one on Itachi was excelent. shoulda made Sasuke come in and pounce on him at the end, being the annoying lil brat he was.
Alteise chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
O.O THat was really funny! Poor Kisame, Itachi wasn't there to save you!
Lyzz2nwn chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
...XD What the freak? XD lol I loved it! Random and funny! But who in their right minds would eat a freaking shark? o_O;
Kagegausui-Chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
...woah...wtf...TERRIFICNESS! (BTW there was alot of excalmation marks...wait let me count...105! woah that's a perfect number I thought it would be a really random number...my eyes hurt...I liked your story! (there's 13 excalamtion marks there)
IknowPPLonCRACK chapter 1 . 8/10/2006