Reviews for The Sweet Taste Of Revenge
Chloe Kent chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
I love this story so much in one of the chapters i actually started to cry lol
JateSkateFate815 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
I liked it, good job!
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I like it so far. :)
liasongh chapter 13 . 9/27/2007
Another great story! I loved it!
heavenlyxwings chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I love this one too! :)

I love your FanFics. Keep iot up!
underneath-this-smile chapter 13 . 2/27/2007
oh my goodness! that was amazing! true chlark story! i love chlark! but there doesn't seem to be many chlark fans left! i'm glad i found one! chlark rulez!

reviewed by:underneath-this-smile
WWW-squeaky-darthplaigus-71792 chapter 13 . 9/24/2006
smallvillegirl92,

oh my goodness...OH MY GOODNESS! THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT...I HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD MATCH ONE IF I GOT George Lucas's autograph..and u know me! wow...that was so good! i hope a ton of pple review, and fast...u've gotta write the next one...so, did u decide wht to name ur trilogy yet? j/w...i'm still looking for one for my one trilogy...oh my goodnes...that was the perfect ending for a Chlark fan...absolutely perfect! nice job cuz! i'm giving u a loud and clear applause! it was so good! you have to write your sequel NOW! ASAP!
Chlark4ever92 chapter 13 . 9/23/2006
Oh wow, that was just...amazing! What will Lana say? What will Chloe say? Hopefully they say yes! Obviously Chloe will say yes. She's only been waiting for this since like forever! I really can't wait to see what happens next, so get busy on writing the next installment of this wonderful trilogy!
liz-antoinette chapter 13 . 9/22/2006
WOW *tear* That was beautiful. Can't wait for the final installment
simplyjazzie09 chapter 13 . 9/21/2006
It was really great! I waited not-so patiently for each new chapter! Next installment?...please?
whobringsforththewind chapter 13 . 9/21/2006
Hey!This chapter was awesome!I can't wait for more!And your ideas for the final story sound awesome!
WWW-squeaky-darthplaigus-71792 chapter 12 . 9/21/2006
smallvillegirl92,

oh my goodness...oh my goodness...oh my goodnes...this chapter was perfect...i liked the whole isobel thingy..i loved the letter too..i mean the way it was given to clark...and when it was given to clark...man, chlark is the perfect couple...seriously...u said that the next chapter will be ur last in this fanfic...man, i hope there is another book...this fanfic has just pulled me into another world...and made me desperately wanna see it on tv...lol...cuz, all i can say is wonderful job! i love it so much! please, please, please,please write more!

WWW-squeaky-darthplaigus-71792 chapter 11 . 9/21/2006
wow...that was so amazing! how long did it take u to write that! that was my fave chapter by far...honestly...wow, that last little moment would make a perfect chlark picture...they are so perfect for eachother! wow...i rlly liked that smallvillegirl92...i rlly liked that...

WWW-squeaky-darthplaigus-71792 chapter 10 . 9/21/2006
smallvillegirl92,

arg! this chapter made me wanna punch lana...she needed it too...Lana sat quietly for a minute before responding, “Are you sure that you aren’t just saying this because you’re jealous of me and Clark?” There was a hint of annoyance in her voice...i'm serious...i just wanted to reach through the screen and punch her...u know, this would make a good couple of episodes...lol...ttyl..byes

ARG!
WWW-squeaky-darthplaigus-71792 chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
smallvillegirl92,

another great one...this one kept my nose in the computer...honestly...i loved the ending though...ur getting very good at cliff hangers...u know that...lol...

“Hey.” Lana said quietly. She hadn’t talked to her since Chloe caught her kissing Clark.

“Lana we need to talk.”

“Ok…”

“Clark is Travis.” Chloe blurted out.

“What?”

so wonderful...lol...well, better write more!