Reviews for Always Raining
Sana chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
How the eff did a man give birth I'm byond confused but OMG I loved it it was so cute and very well written throughout the story
blackrose14 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was asome! So sweet when sasuke gave naruto the rabbit then asked for one 4 their daughter. And it was a Great ending when they gave to to her while it was raining just like how naruto got his!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was really sweet. But I would like to know why Naruto referred to himself in the third person. Nice job, though I wish there had been more it was just so kawaii! XD
O.o ramen rehab o.O chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
aw! that was so sweet! i loved it! more please-
drarryderps chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Aw! ROMANCE! YAY!
lady kitsune chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
i loved it! you're a really good writer.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Cute Story!
requisition chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aw (Sniffle) That was SO cute! This is definetly going on the faves list! This was SOO KAWAII! And I loved the ending. The idea was great and played out really well too.
Istas chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I just loved this! -Feels bad 'cause she didn't notice that Rachi-chan posted something- And the Mpreg was a excellent bonus. -Mpreg love!- Love, love, love.

-Goes to profile to see what else there is to read-

Mwha. -
The Master of Chibis chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aww! This has got to be the best SasuNaru fic I've ever read! *squeals* Kudos to you, my good friend! *grins* You should write more! You've got a gift; don't waste it. Makes me happy you're a SasuNaru fan too.D
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That...was incredible. I really liked it. It was just one of those really fluffy "OMFG I LURV IT CUZ IT R B SU SHWEET!"

:D

Nicely done.
Meijer Brand chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Ah that was cute! I loved your story so much I just had to review (and this is the first Naruto story I have reviewed) Thanks for the great story, ta ta.
BeuitifulDisgrace246 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was irrisistably cute! D I can't help but be in awe though of how well you portrayed their love for one another. I got the feeling of you know "through thick and thin" they will always be together. THAT'S true love right there D I could almost FEEL the warmth of their love a few times throughout this ficlet. But one line really stands out to me...by far.

"Naruto nuzzled him closer - he always loved the way his lover laughed. Like gentle wind chimes."

I found myself thinking after that line: how did she think of gentle wind chimes? But it REALLY seems to go with the flow of the story...and I had to stop for a second to marvel at the beauty of that one sentence. And if I'm going to comment on another part that really stood out to me then it would be this one: "Their close friend Sakura had suggested a teddy bear for such a lovely girl, but when Naruto firmly asked for a bunny, she wanted to know why. The blonde just exchanged a look with his husband and smiled. “Just because, Sakura-chan.” It's like their little secret! _ I can feel everything matching up JUST right and giving the OVERALL feel of the story...I don't know...feel kind of like a woven blanket. (weird examples much? lol) And just like you said...the ending was kind of shaky...I found myself wanting you to use a line like: "And on the day they gave their child the blessed toy rabbit- the heavens opened to release a shower of rain in remembrance of a neverending love." or...something like that. I don't know. But it's so rude of me to try to change something like that...I'm sorry...::blushes:: sorry if I offended you in any way! ;_; but yea. Your definitely right about the ending being shaky. But...other than that...I can honestly say I THORUGHLY enjoyed that! D Please do write more and continue to grace the readers of ffn with your writing! Oh wow look at me I'm like some critic or something! BAD HANDS, BAD MIND! Well at least there wasn't anything bad to say about this though, lol. I guess I'm just in a criticizing kind of mood or something...normally my reviews aren't this...deep. I guess this fic just really gave me something to REALLY comment on. Or something like that! . I don't know...P Oh and about the mistakes...I could probably find em if I wasn't so tired...and I didn't see any that seemed to STAND OUT and scream: "FIX ME, FIX ME!" and normally I would notice. But I tend not to notice LITTLE mistakes...so yea. So there weren't any huge ones that I would think you need to worry about _; BRAVO, BRAVO! (ENCORE, ENCORE! XD) If you are planning on writing anything else...I would LOVE to read it! . heh heh good luck in ALL future writing aspirations and such...

Much Luv! ~BeuitifulDisgrace246~
CASE iN POiNT chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hmm...wow. Beautiful. Real. And there definitely was enough fluff. Maybe more fluff than I could handle for this couple at parts and so I had to skip it. But it would be probably the perfect story for NaruSasu people out there.

I loved the style of this story, and how the words were smooth and lyrical. I could feel the coolness of a day of rain. It was that good.

Yay for a good job.
aloneandforgotten chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was a lovely story - Then again all of your stories are great. I loved the part when Sasuke made Naruto stop crying by giving him the bunny! It was so fluffy and cute! *dies* Anyway I'll let you move on to better and more importatnt things now!

alone~and~forgotten