Reviews for Crying out
minatochan2 chapter 2 . 1/2
Moving a little bit fast for me without enough answers :/ I mean, this is just /my/ input. Your writing is very pleasant to read though!
Blizard Engetsu chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
OMG! I CRIED! I CRIED! THAT MEANS YORE STORY WAS AMAZING! I NEVER CRY UNLESS IT WAS WORTH IT, AND "CRYING OUT" WAS WORTH EVERY TEAR! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
K.B.Maillet chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
Three years later and its still good. It is so touching, funny, exciting...I absolutely cried at the end for a good two minutes. I loved it!
Relena Duo chapter 25 . 5/29/2013
nnn
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
bjh
HalfwayParanoid chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
This was good, I cried in the end.
Mirian chapter 25 . 4/7/2013
por que hiciste un final tan trágico están triste que no paro de llorar eso fue muy cruel pobre Naruto ya había encontrado a su padre y se tiene que morir
Konoha's new Princess chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
That was soooooo SAD! :'( Whaaa
andysanime chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
Good job on this story
luvliz chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Haha! "What are you doing alive!"
That's such a Tsunade thing to say!
I love your story so far (and I love Minato too)!
flaming rose chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
Oh my god! I loved this 'fic! It was so well writen! I loved the drama/angst seemingly flowing through out the story! I also li -well, actualy I LOVED- that Minato seemed to be the one that cared the most about Naruto out of the six peple -Iruka, Tsunade, Sakura, Sasuke, Jiraiya, and of course Minato being one of them- that -for one reason or another- gave a rat's ass about 'im. (Please forgive the 'dirty' language.) Please write more to this! Please! Please! Pwease? Pwease? (Does puppy eye no justu.) Pweeeaaasssseeeeee? (Pouts.)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/28/2012
that was REALLY BEAUTIFUL,, made me cry!,, poor naru-chan D":

and they really should make it into a movie, it's just soooo good!

but i'm cunfused, is minato still alive or did he die in the end?,, please say he's STILL alive, pleaaase!
FowlGal chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
dang Naruto , could you have any LESS tact? ... D poor Minato. Dur-AH MAW BOMB
FowlGal chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
looks like Minato's having a spas attack or just an over protective Yondaddy moment... anyway... hahaha