Reviews for Crying out
nightshine chapter 25 . 7/27
omg...it was awosome...I'm speechless...it was so good
nightshine chapter 23 . 7/27
OK. It was a good one. But is minato going to tell naruto bout him. I'm dying to read that part.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 25 . 6/9
sequel warning in the summery or first chapter should be added
Absolutely shit, just quit writing
Makes 0 sense because you are way to impatient
Worst story I've ever read.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
It's just a thought but in the 2nd chapter, Minato shouldn't have to grab onto a tree because he would die from the fall. He's a ninja just like the rest, and he's the best of all of them. It would take a lot more to get by a fall. In canon, I think Naruto ended up getting slammed into the ground several times repeatedly, and that's a lot worse than falling off a building for a shinobi. Even, more dramatic scenes just add onto the better parts of the story :3
fruittypebbles92 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Minato uses the body flicker to carry Naruto faster? What happened to the Hiraishin?
Guest chapter 25 . 10/31/2015
You have a huge talent. Never in my life have I read anything that affected me as much as this did. I laughed, I cried, and on the last chapter...
Well, I sobbed. Please write some more! I love them so much.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Yes Minato. Naruto lived 12 years ( at least ) without you. He obliviously doesn't need parents anymore. What he needs is friends and brother like figures. So either be an mentor figure for him or STFU and let Naruto live his life. Ok so that was harsh but I still think you didn't have a good enough reason. You could have sealed it into Kushina. Sure you would have more trouble with Madara/Tobi/I shall not say his name but at least your son wouldn't live through hell. Anyway sorry for ranting and I really like this. Thanks for writing.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
I kind of hope that Naruto never forgives Minato and Minato can be depressed all of his life like he should be because of what he did. Yeah I'm not a fan of Minato. Anyway love the story.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Nice story crying here now
Axcel chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Honestly, if I was told to kill my son, I'd immediately kill the person who said it.
minatochan2 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Moving a little bit fast for me without enough answers :/ I mean, this is just /my/ input. Your writing is very pleasant to read though!
Maelstrom Thrysos chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
OMG! I CRIED! I CRIED! THAT MEANS YORE STORY WAS AMAZING! I NEVER CRY UNLESS IT WAS WORTH IT, AND "CRYING OUT" WAS WORTH EVERY TEAR! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
K.B.Maillet chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
Three years later and its still good. It is so touching, funny, exciting...I absolutely cried at the end for a good two minutes. I loved it!
Relena Duo chapter 25 . 5/29/2013