Reviews for Vampire Kisses
BleedingCrimson chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I know! I know why it's called the Scottish Play! Because Macbeth (the real name) and the play itself was considered veeeery unlucky. So they didn't say the name. (Much like it is said to "break a leg" to actors,) because it was believed to bring bad luck about the play... W00T! Go Theatre Kids! :D
LionHeart of France chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
cliffhanger... cliffhanger... CLIFFHANGER! I don't like them very much. This is getting Really good please write and update soon; I want to see if Dracula gets Kara to love him and if Kara gets Dracula to love her!
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Can't wait to see what happens next! I love it so far! I wonder what is going to happen to Dracula. Can't wait for more!

ChildOfFate17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Interesting... Continue, please.
Memory from a dream chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
how could u leave off at a cliffy? This story is awsome and u left off at a i am mad...:( I hope u update soon and please don't end with a cliffy and i liked the line: "You died, again?" That was funny and of course he had to die again, tipical Dracula! i'm surprised he keeps gettin a new life everytime! Your a great writer and no one should be giving u criticizim! ur story is to great for that! Well i hope u update soon and please no cliffy's next time!

Memory from a dream
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Great story so far, it has serius potential and so far you are doing great in meeting it. I expect an update soon.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Great new story wow. Brava. You are a very good writer.
Lady Wednesday chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
NIce story so far. Keep going
Robin Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Bwahahahaha... I just love it when chapters end with someone being loomed over... XD Sounds... er.. interesting, mate. Can't wait for more! XP
Ardina chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Now in my humble and little opinion...I don't think you need comments of "improvement" from the outside world...nope...

*shakes head in disagreement*

I think its just fine and I can't wait for loads of updates. Its been a while since I stumbled across a descent "romance/humour" fic in V.H. I don't know, maybe you'll know what I mean when I say that sometimes...they start okay and then take it beyond stupidity. But I'm looking forward to all your wonderful future scenes filled with description..oh, before I forget...brilliant opening! The ride through the woods was fantastic and I hope we get to hear more from Melinda again...preferably in dialogue with

What was I gonna say?

Oh, its come to me...a bit more praise for you. Yes, you just have to update soon because I'm, personally, always in the grip of writting drama and tragic love affairs...I can't help it...

So I'm in need of your wonderful updates!