Reviews for Incarcerated
I was really excited when I started reading this. It's so different!
Very unique storyline. And I love your characterizations. They're spot on!

I just wish (with all my heart and soul and phenomenal cosmic powers that I definitely DON'T have) that you would continue this story.

And I'm not here to rag on you. I know how stressful real life can be. So believe me when I say I sooo get it. I'm just being whiny because I hate an abandoned story. They make me sad. Then I get spacey and start thinking about what could come next. And then... then I start to speculate... and conjure images... *shudders*

You don't want that. No, no, no. Definitely not.

Better for you to just tell me what comes next. Much safer.

Please do not give up on this story.

It's too good, and you are too talented!
The Opera Ghost chapter 13 . 8/14
I know it's probably unrealistic at this point but this is a really great, creative story and I would love it to continue.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 13 . 1/21
This is an awesome story. Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
SpazKitty chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
i reread this, read when last updated, and screamed. I don't blame you or anything, life gets away from you. Just letting you know, love this story
Korregidora chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
Noooo it was such a good read and now it stops! :( I hope you come back. I want to know what happens lol.
MuffinOnTop chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
What was it, like three years since you last updated? Come on it just got to the good part and you bail! Ahem, excuse me for being rude. That being said, if you are still interested in continuing this story then please continue soon. You have so many reviews, surely you haven't lost your inspiration? Well anyway I like the story.. continue please? :)

meggie chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Love ! I hope you up date one day :)
nazebaka chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
Update?! I really like this ability iruka has, the idea seems very fleshed out and believable. You have the beginning of a really entertaining story. I do hope I don't have to wait too long for the next chapter though...

bgreenwivy chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Wow this was good and completely unexpected. I can't wait to see what happens next. I enjoyed the premise of Iruka being set up and then discovering a family talent.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Omg please update when you can! This just got better and I seriously want to see the development of Kakashi's and Iruka's relationship! Plus WTF is going on!?
dog chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Thuis storyis cool :) please continue!
Sula 74 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I made a New Year's Eve wish about this story. I can't tell you exactly what it is because then it won't come true, but I have every faith that it will happen. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Please please please update soon, I must know what happens next :)
euforie chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
awesome story, very original, but why do I have the feeling that stranger ninja tampered with the food? :( And update! :P
Guest chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
I hope you update soon, it is a fun story