Reviews for Incarcerated
Hainbuche chapter 13 . 4/9
das ist eine sehr spannende stelle um aufzuhören. was ist eigentich mit genma los...? lg hayne
Irukaka321 chapter 13 . 1/10
LOL nice line, he's so glad that he attacked Kakashi. funny
Irukaka321 chapter 9 . 1/10
Thanks for continuing!
Irukaka321 chapter 7 . 1/10
omg! never admit it! That's so bad. lol
Irukaka321 chapter 6 . 1/10
Weird. Poor Iruka! So cute though hahah
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 1/10
i feel so bad for him
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 1/10
Awww this is too tragic
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 1/10
ohhh poor Iruka . Naruto is gonna flip..
Aliaissa chapter 13 . 1/2
It's a really good story and I hope you can update it
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
I was really excited when I started reading this. It's so different!
Very unique storyline. And I love your characterizations. They're spot on!

I just wish (with all my heart and soul and phenomenal cosmic powers that I definitely DON'T have) that you would continue this story.

It is SO DARN GOOD.

And I'm not here to rag on you. I know how stressful real life can be. So believe me when I say I sooo get it. I'm just being whiny because I hate an abandoned story. They make me sad. Then I get spacey and start thinking about what could come next. And then... then I start to speculate... and conjure images... *shudders*

You don't want that. No, no, no. Definitely not.

Better for you to just tell me what comes next. Much safer.

Please do not give up on this story.

It's too good, and you are too talented!
The Opera Ghost chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
I know it's probably unrealistic at this point but this is a really great, creative story and I would love it to continue.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
This is an awesome story. Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
SpazKitty chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
i reread this, read when last updated, and screamed. I don't blame you or anything, life gets away from you. Just letting you know, love this story
Korregidora chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
Noooo it was such a good read and now it stops! :( I hope you come back. I want to know what happens lol.
MuffinOnTop chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
What was it, like three years since you last updated? Come on it just got to the good part and you bail! Ahem, excuse me for being rude. That being said, if you are still interested in continuing this story then please continue soon. You have so many reviews, surely you haven't lost your inspiration? Well anyway I like the story.. continue please? :)

-G