Reviews for Desperately
Where is part four?
Devilish Me chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Loved the series... but can't seem to find the next part, and I so want to know what happens next? Please?
sibba chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Dear Melora 30,

I enjoyed reading this fanfic.

I wonder if you could show me when I can find the "I can Let Go Now" fanfic.
LuSo chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
off too read part 4 then i guess, even more great writing. Can't wait for more :)
skiergal chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
Where is Part Four? I really need it...and "I Can't Let Go Now"...haha...really though, what happens?
Caroline ONeill chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Ok I just got to the end of this and WHERE IS NO. 4

I Can Let Go Now” – Part Four of the “In Need” Series

You can not leave us hanging oh my god so not fair.

Love it love it love it
Baisy chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
I just love the series .

please keep it up and update soon !
Casteline chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Oh, please do part four soon. I'm beggining you. :(

Morgana
BookWorm37 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
You're bringing in Pete, aren't you? ARG! I don't care about the status of Sam and Jack's relationship: Pete is a stalker - and a bad one at that.
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Wow, this was a very powerful chapter. I really like this story - even though I'm an avid SJ shipper, I love you're writing style and even if they don't end up together at the end of THIS story, I have no doubt the series will continue toward the point of them getting together.
BookWorm37 chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
You gotta stop with these dreams! They're killin' me here!
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Don't scare me like that! That's not a side of Hammond I like! Nice work though. I really like this series.
sg1 huge fan chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
wow I just found this series, it's great. sad to c there are so few reviews for such an awesome series. *eagerly awaits more*
trtlsoup2001 chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
Oh, angsty! Not at all a happy ending, but you warned of us that. I'll be waiting (anxiously) for the next part. Hope won't give you such a hard time posting... :-)

Terrific saga. Kudos!
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Sob! Knew it was coming but did not want to face the broken hearts at all :( Will be here waiting for the next part and perhaps the happy ever after :)