Reviews for That All Important Moment
MissTreason chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
This is a really good stary. Loved it!

~MissTreason
dark11krad chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
It was well-written-and the little silly exchanges of words between Makoto and Ito was so cute! Thank you for writing! I hope to read more stories from you. -
Hopeless Romantic2 chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
This was absolutely wonderful, and very steamy! XD I loved it, thank you!

If you wouldn't mind directing me to the scanlations of W Juliet you talked about in your comments, that would be awesome! I've only read up to chapter 50, whatever volume that is... I would love to finish the series! Thanks! _
a2plusb2equalc2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Likes: I particularly liked the first page of the fourth chapter; the free style chase back to Makota's apartment.

Needs work: The dialogue in the 3rd and the beginning of the 5th chapter could be improved, IMHO, by doing a better job of "tagging" it with the name of the person who speaks it.

Typos: Good job, but I did find a few in chapter 5. #1: On page 4 "and she tilted her just slightly" #2: "when she told said:" Remove the "told". #3 "snuggling" - "snuggled". Plus 2 more typos 5 paragraphs further down.
DragonSunflower chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
cool I loved it thanks for sharing - do your write stories and are you into dramas? I mean like live action jdramas or kdramams?
nihongoneko chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
That was a good story. Romantic near the end. Perfect. tell the author that i liked it very much, and thank you for posting it. you write your own stories too, right? what are they? i'd like to read them. )

sincerely, nihogoneko
Maruading Storyteller chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
Really good story! You rock!
angelus-2040 chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
wow just wow but it would be cool if you could show me the scanlated version of spiral
Fuyu chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
AWW! that was so sweet! thx for posting it! i'm gonna go read your fics now lol XD if possible could you please send me vol 10 of w juliet? and 14 and/or epilogue? -.- when i got my books they didn't have some volumes. thank you so much! feel free to send a message/e-mail my way anytime . i love meeting new people and talking about random stuff (especially anime!)and i also have facebook. i read some of your quotes and i must say i love them! you have good taste, we should swap quotes sometime! ~Fuyu
Priestess Kohana chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
Awesome story! Very nice job! Keep up the awesome work on all your future stories!

~Kohana
blackamorose chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
omg that story was amazing, had me kissing my boyfriend right after i read it.
Kawaii-Ito-san chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
o write more please... I wanna know what happens next!
midnight-flurry chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
aw. Poor Makoto and Ito. This IS a big step for them. I hope they make it through. Great story.
mishka-chan chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
ahh i love it
Obob chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
i love it! it's kinda sad though... please update!