Reviews for Five Futures and A Lifetime
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I like that last line!
mary L chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wow! Might need to get therapy after the first five depressing stories! lol I like your work. It is very well-written. It shows what could have happened to Wilson without having House in his life.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Alrighty Miss-Let's-Kill-Wilson-In-As-Many-Possible-Ways-That-We-Can...LOL

Thanks that ws GREAT I liked the fact that when House was there it didn't happen...
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I think my favorite ones were five and six. People dying is not funny, but I laughed at the line, "James tried to dodge. The tree didn't.", maybe that says something about me. Anyway, great story and a very cute ending.
Julia K chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
this is really a lovely story, the one time house was there made all the diference. it's very sad untill #6, but then its very good _ i actually read most of your fics and think that they all are very good, my favorites being: a button a feather a grain of sand,letters of transit, the better angel, and 2 tbsp elephants. you have a real talent :) -Julia
pyrebi chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Loved both the concept and the execution. That was so much fun to read (even with me flinching every time Wilson kicked it). Adored the ending, of course. My favorite bit was Wilson sitting on the floor acting surprised that he was dying. I can completely see that scene in my head. Wonderful job, thank you so much for the read!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Once again I am blown away, such crystalline images, each ending and new part like a "reset", and then he's dying again but the last time he has House at his side. Wonderfully done!

:-)
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Hee! Five deaths in one fic - not something you'd expect to happen to our wonderful, lovable Dr Jimmy, but somehow it works, and it's cute and funny too! Aww - House the saviour.

Is it sad that I'm now going to spend the rest of the afternoon wondering whether Jimmy was cheating on Rex with Lily, or Lily was cheating on Rex with Jimmy? Or both? ...And now I've confused myself.
Tea Stained Satin chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I saw the title and desciption on House_Wilson on lj (or at least I think it was there), saw the words DeathFic and stayed the hell away, not trusting the "Not dark or angsty" distruption.

So, I am very glad to say that while flicking through I looked at it this time It's very well done, you've managed to kill him off five times, yet still produce an amusing fic, /and/ with a happy ending! You rawk.
silverpuff chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I really liked this! Well done!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Huh, that was kinda odd but i really really liked it. Very interesting fic. Great work.

Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Only with House does Wilson survive. Amazing. House really is the best, thanks for proving it. Great job!
Scruffy Boots chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
"Don't be such a girl," House advised, "You're not dying. Not while I'm here."

That line was awesome. Total and complete House. I enjoyed the story- it was well written and was an enjoyable read.
willywonka3435 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Okay. My favorite character has (a) been shot (four times, nonetheless), (b) been crushed in a car accident, (c) suffered a horrific heart attack, (d) drowned, (e) collided very painfully with a tree, and (f) been stabbed, and I'm grinning. Either I'm more sadistic than I thought or you're a wonderful writer.

This idea was a work of art, and you pulled it off fantastically. Especially the stabbing scene. Perfect.
KidsNurse chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Okay, five Wilson death fics-and I'm laughing! Huh?

As always, your descriptive ability and quirky sense of humor made these a true joy to read; what a lovely surprise this was, a treat to end the evening of what had previously been a stinkin' day.

Ending it all (pardon the wordplay; I like to play!) with the still-humorous but ultimately touching stabbing scene was a masterstroke. I feel as if I've just finished a satisfying six-course meal. My thanks.