Reviews for Believe
Andantenne to Percupine chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
wow, it's...great! I like the story with this kind of theme! keep on writing! -
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I love the deepness and the meaning of this story. It makes me happy reading your masterpieces. Lolx. Keep it up!
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Ahh, why do are all your stories so thought-provoking?

I thought this was a relaly interetsting idea. Just really..deep and thought-provoking. I liked a lot what he was thinking, it was very realistic. I don't really know if that was the right word or not... but it was...

Ugh, I don't know what to say. I can't find the right word. How about we just say that it's indescribable? :-D
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I thought it was very good.

I'm religious myself and I understand how others think of God and religious things.

It's good that you took the chance to post this.
xsynthetic-smile chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
oh goodness. i should have read this yesterday. it would have helped LOADS with my new fic.

O.O

honest to God, (hah, no pun intended) this is one of your better works. at least in my opinion. the idea is so though-provoking. and the way you express it, wow, it blew me away. it's so deep, meaningful. it makes me feel bad considering i'm catholic, and well, let's just say i'm not the brightest star up in Heaven. haha.

anyway, i'm amazed with this. it's very touching. and very beautiful. i hope you write some more fics like this in the future!

:D

-faves-

xsyntheticsmile
DREAMER1389 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Interesting. Yes, I like the idea of Sora's "faith in life" stemming from his friends and the bonds they share. This caugt my attention, very nice.
The Trishster chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Your attemot to write something that provokes thought worked. It was very thought-provoking indeed. I enjoyed it and understood it, even though I'm in desperate need of sleep.

The whole faith concept is cool. A girl of religion(I believe in God, but church isn't my thing), I think it makes sense. It really does make you think. Not good when I'm trying to fall asleep.

Sora has control over life and God does, too. Yet, he doesn't believe in God because the thought of something so...out-there is so, well, out-there. It makes sense. Heh. It's kind of hard for anybody to believe something like that, though in Sora's case, it's different since he and God have similar roles. Ha. I like it.

And so, now, I'm off to bed. My reviews usually suck this late in the night. Haha.

Cheese!