Reviews for Resplendence
Soloshi Akuma chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
The text became blurry after a while. My face felt wet. I don't know why.

This was so beautiful! My favorite part wiuld have to be when Uryu says "I'm not here to save you. Get up. Save yourself.". This feels like an actual Bleach scene, and just...wow. You have earned yourself a follower.
chestnutpoby chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
love ittttttt~~~~
Jessikitt chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Ok I just accidentally stumbled over this work and I'm so happy reading this even though it's been so long since the Hueco Mundo arc. I love it! It's really sweet and I can definitely vividly imagine the scenes. Great work, thank you for this :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
beautiful! Love how you time skiped there latter on relationship parts were adorible! 3
S chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Pure beauty!
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Yay! This is so sweet and good love it!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I loved this. Not sure what else to say. ;
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Excellently written.I lovethe part with the man in the moon. Cute.
great gospel chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Just lovely. You really expressed that potential built up in Inoue quite well. Characterization was flawless; wonderful insight on their personalities and inner thoughts. :)

Sora
littleclouds chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Gah! I loved this *_*! Awesomely written, and makes me love the couple even more.
Satellite chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Beautiful. I loved it - everything from your characterization down to the sweet little moments of IshiHime. How you showed their similarities, their weaknesses and strengths. Very well done!
xi.writes chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Sweet, and very in-character.

“The moon’s an egotist. It won’t share its splendor with a human.” - absolutely adored this line!
Jynxed Keyboard chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Beautiful piece. I love how even when Ishida saves her, he doesn't just carry her out of Hueco Mundo, he lets her do it herself. You make the characters very like themselves, especially Inoue's feelings for Ichigo in relation to hers for Ishida. Everything is just great. :]
With A Smile chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I'm floored.

This is just magical/magnificent/awe-inspiring/beautiful.

It's a masterpiece of IshiHime, that's for sure.

(Which, by the way, is one of my personal favorite Bleach pairings :D)

I can't express how much I enjoyed this fic, honestly.

Thanks fer sharing this with us mere mortals xD

- WAS
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
"Her bust is quite the colossal hurdle"

Sewing for Orihime must be a lot like trying to design clothes for a barbie doll. Thos proportions!

Amazing how well you switch from hilarious commentary to dramatic pathos so effortlessly. I went from spitting coffee all over the keyboard over the unexpected humor of the comment about Orihime's bust, to crying in my cup over her plight in Hueco Mundo, to smiling over the picture of domestic bliss you painted of Orihime and Uryuu in their home.

Loved everything about the fic.