Reviews for Resplendence
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Oh I love this pairing, and I just love this story. Beautifully written, with great insight as well. Amazing story!
Claire chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Wow...just...wow.

Best IshiHime I've ever read. Wow.
SeleneHarker chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Beautiful, sexy, sad and sweet all rolled into one great story.

"I’m not here to save you," he says, voice deep, thrumming with power. "Get up. Save yourself."

That was my favorite part. If only it could happen like that in the manga.
Lilah Neal chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
wai! not only was this as lovely as a fic about two of the prettiest people in bleach should be, but they were in character! i was beginning to despair of ever finding a decent ishidaxinoue fic...

and this was above and way beyond decent. i'm favoriting it! wub!
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
A very nice Inoue/Ishida fic. My first one reading, actually, but I'm glad it was so. I have a standard to set the others by. :D

Great job and nicely written.

Phoe-chan
Kat Morning chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
*squees* This is exactly what I was craving this evening. You've got such a wonderful mix here. It's not just mindless fluff, or soul-crushing angst. And you don't discount or twist Orihime's feelings for Ichigo!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I gotta say, I'm a fan of yours. I didn't look at the author's name before I started reading this story, but when I saw that it was you I just nodded. You're good.
gracemis chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
How very very beautiful. Thanks for sharing this fic.
SSJBardock chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Very nice story. I like Ishida's POV. It is exactly what I imagine he would think.
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I loved the fifth paragraph so much... I seriously wanted to bottle that fluffy emotion I got after reading that!

You made my evening! *hugs* Thank you so much for sharing such a simplistic masterpiece! I loved it!
Jinni-rui chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
a work of art!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
wow what a beautifully woven tale, theres not much else i could say.

besides the fact that i wish there were more Ishihime fics out there like this.

heck i just wish there were more in general...

great job. faving.
jo-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Uwah..the best IshiHime fanfic I've read in a while. Great characterization! I loved the transitions.
AwakenDreams chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
*swueks* so good... ytou have restored my faith in IxH -
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 9/16/2006