Reviews for Resplendence
liquidzilla chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
very nice story
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
"As of now, he is resigned to the fact that he has embarked upon a lifelong project.

Her bust is quite the colossal hurdle."

While I KNOW this isn't supposed to be a humorous fic, I love this set of lines. It's a bit of bright pink amongst the pale blossoms.

Not to say I don't like the rest though, I absolutely adore it.
iron kitty chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Extremely well-done, it's fascinating how with each little vignette, one's heart beats harder than the first, if not with an accompanying ache towards the end.

Wonderful job.
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow...this was simply breath taking. For your first time you wrote them out excellently. Should post on the IshiHime LJ community. They'd love you
Dustii chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
SQUEAL! This is absolutely the BEST IshiOri fic I have ever, ever read! I love this pairing too! It's just so adorable! I fell in love with it ever since I SAW the two characters. Really, this is just too adorable...oh! And I like how you made it so that Orihime's love for Ichigo was actually genuine. (I liked the mention of IchiRuki too, thanks). Really, this was just a great story.
EfrainMan chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was really nice. I enjoyed it immensely.
Tamsin chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Beautifully written - great work.
Alena S. Anigor chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I said it before and I'll say it again:

YOU. ARE. A. GENIUS!

And this is still the best birthday present ever!
Hououza chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Beautiful story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
firefly chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Commented at LJ, but you need more reviews.

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Wow...that was awesome. I've always been a supporter of the pairing, and I can't remember when I saw such a great fic. Loved each snippet of their relationship, especially the ones that must be later in their relationship, they were just too cute. Great imagery, dialogue and characterizations. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more on this pairing in the future!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3