Reviews for Angel in Disguise
DragonFire Princess chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
Love the story, hope you'll update ASAP!
poems2songs chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
wonderful story... really liked it... good job.. great work...
The Original Moon Princess chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
You are relly good at wrighting have you thauoht about taking it up profeshanly (if you do I want a free book _ ). Thoghue Ive only seen the anima whin it came to the U.S. I dont remiber Relena being anoing like that. Was she in the manga maybe?
Musical Mimi chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
love it! it's awesome
fliccolo chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
Such a sweet story. I loved it! great work.
Moonlaw chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
You know, I usually only read S and D stories as I dont see either of them with anyone else. However, even though I am not that familiar with GW anime I liked the spin you gave to the story. I was half confused half the time as am really not familiar with any of the characters even though I did see EW but the fact are all blurred along with the characters. But nice work if a little too PG for me!
mistressmars027 chapter 12 . 9/9/2006
Ack! I give this two thumbs up. If I had more thumbs I would put them up to. It was romantic and funny! You wrote this really good. Keep going with the funny GW/SM stories

Mars
Terra Elizabeth chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
yay another good story. _ keep up the good work
Cheska chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
I think I read this before, but I believe I forgot after all this time. Hahha, now I'm cracking up! HAHAHA *rofl*
AnimeSiren chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
i loved the ending scene that was awesome!
AnimeSiren chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
little odd that boys and girls rooming together, ne?
mystic soilder chapter 12 . 7/29/2005
I love this story. You are a great writer.
serenity77 chapter 12 . 4/26/2005
This is an amazing story! I loved the ending. Amy choice between A and B is...BOTH!...lol! Could you try to do both? But if you want to only do one, I choose A with Heero/Usagi of course! Anyways, good job on the fic!

-serenity77
Cami Binion chapter 12 . 4/10/2005
GREAT STORY! YOU SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL FOR IT!
pottergrl15 chapter 12 . 1/25/2005