Reviews for Alike
Zergplex chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I like the concept, sharing similarities is a good first step to grow closer. Your writing style is a bit unpolished, but this is a rather old story of yours (and writing a lot is the best way to polish your writing style). I realized this was part of a miniseries (stories in the same continuity) so I'll be reading/reviewing those soon too. Keep up the good work!
Elemental Warrior chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Not bad at all. Great job.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I like it better than the other one. Should have had them making fun of Aang/Katara at their expense.
faberryjuice chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Sweet, Great job
LoveLikeElena chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hey there! Metai ae! Lauren here. I hope you're doign well. I just read your Avatar story, Alike. It was great! It was amazing! You're a talented writer and I have to say, when I was reading it, I sort of had deja vou. You need to read my newest Avatar story I just posted. It's called See for Today, See for the Moment. You'll understand perfectly what i mean once you've read it. I LOVE getting reviews as well. I identify with Katara and Toph the most. I have Katara's personality and element and like Toph, I am also visually impaired and very stubborn. I would LOVE to talk to you on MSN Messenger. You can find my screen name at my page here. I hope you don't let me being visually impaired stop you from being my friend. i love making new friends who share the same interests I do and I love teaching people things. I, like Toph, dont' let my visual impairment get me down most of the time. And I don't let it stop me from doing things I want or need to do. In fact, I let my disability become my ability if you will. I'll explain more about that when we talk on messenger.

Well I hope to talk to you soon.

May the light of God shine upon you and keep you safe as well as the power of water be with you always

Lauren