Reviews for My Best Friend's Girl
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Loved it! Great job! :)
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was an awsome,awsome story & a BIG hoyaa for Harry defending Herminoe like that.

lumos maximum chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
lol, i liked it a lot :) i hope that my stories are as fulfilling

(and shamefully as they are all Ron/Herm i cant help but LOVE Harry/Herm shipping. its wonderful and they are too) Nice work and keep it up!
ajkldfs chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
aw!

:D
Faryn Katz chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was so cute! I think Harry and Hermione belong together, but it kinda ruins it when J.K.R put the pairings in at the end of the seventh book. I can totally imagining that happening- Ron being jealous, Snape being a . . . Snape . . ., and Parvati and Lavender. Was this a one-shot?
riegert8 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I think that this is interesting story, I don't have problem seeing Ron dumping Hermione like this. Sometimes the grass look greener on the other side, and once you get there you find out that your wrong.
TheLastCrumpet chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aww, so sweet!And to be honest I don't care if Ron is the bad guy,because I hate him being paired with Hermione!And I loved the Ilanopt,and now I want one!This story so did not suck!
Jeze Dantaliona chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Beautifully written.

And great job putting in that Star Wars mention. ;)
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
loved it :]
dogluv101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Aww, this was so cute! I love it!
RememberMe2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
And you called MY story badly written like it was done by a 12 year old trying to be older! Have you ever been in a fight? You said my story was out of character. Dude come on... Any way I just had to say that. *EyeRoll*

ANYWAY

Kay Thanx Bi
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I loved the story...but not the ending..You should have made it more drawn out...I would have loved to know if Hermione ever decided to keep Athena or if Ron ever regrets his decision and wants her back...it is still a great story anyway.:D:D

Love,Luck, and Lollipops!

Melissa xD
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I actually did enjoy this story. I found myself surprised when Hermione and Ron were the couple instead of Harry and Hermione.

I can see Ron acting like an idiot...he was always pretty good at that. I haven't read all of the Harry Potter books yet, it's called a lack of that little thing called time. When I'm not working I'm writing. It had just been a while since I visited and I'm glad I did. I do like this story even if you seem to have your doubts about it.
Cursive Obsession chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I loved the story! Normally I'm not a Ron basher, but it was hilarious. Poor hermione.

And thanks for clarifying the stairs to the girl's room thing, I was going to point that out but...

anyways, very good!
BethanyKatherine chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
hahaha I liked it!

I've always hated Ron anyways, thanks for writing a great story!