Reviews for Good Intentions
Anon chapter 1 . 6/18
You just changed everything about Harry. You are using Harry Potter' name to make your work popular. There is not much Harry Potter in it. Fuckin piece of shit. Harry is not even Harry. You changed his appearance. Made him blond of all things and Anastus? What the fuck?
Kyle-ZZ chapter 9 . 6/17
Good
Magentasouth chapter 1 . 3/27
I really can't criticize you for the long hiatus. I have a number of quite long stories that i've been neglecting for months turned years. I still have people commenting to the effect of 'please update' and 'are you ever going to finish this etc'. Those comments, though appreciated in their way, don't actually make me say 'oh you're right, i'll just forget all of my other pressing and draining commitments and write on this story as if my entire 'voice' hasn't changed completely. I'll just manufacture motivation and skill like a magician pulling rabbits from their arse.
That being said - it is so sad that I finally find a brilliant story like yours, marked in AO3 as complete, only to get to chapter 8 and realize that, logically, it cannot possibly be complete. Now i'm faced with the knowledge that the next chapter is the LAST chapter and the story will never be resolved. After all, it was started in 2006. It died the quiet death in 2012. We're now in 2018. Realistically it is very likely never going to be completed. And worse - this unfortunate trailing end happens shortly before what promised to be the most interesting part of the story.
God i'm so unreasonably sad over this. As time goes by there are fewer and fewer really interesting stories.
sageandclovers chapter 9 . 8/27/2017
More chapters please!
Loved This Story chapter 9 . 8/1/2017
Please update as soon as possible! I love your writing and it was worth reading even though it's been on hiatus for 8 or 9 years... I'm on the ground begging you to continue where you left off... Your a great writer.. I'm following you... The sooner you continue the sooner I favorite this story.. deal?
MythplacedLogic chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
This is one of my favorites and always will be!
pupstarstar chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
I thought he hated Dumbledore for what he did?
Faery66 chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Kris chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
Fabulous story!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
Damn this was a really confusing read. Too many characters and too much craziness crammed into this Fanfiction. I've read the other Fanfictions you've written and they're all mighty confusing as well. My head was lost between all the plots and revenge. Though you had a good idea, it was carried out poorly.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
It honestly would have been a fantastic story if you kept the POV's to a minimum. Like 2-3 is enough but you write the point of views of every other character! The story is fantastic, but it's annoying when the story is moving full throttle, and then it back tracks to explain what other people are thinking. I realize it's a way to explain the plot, thought processes etc... Of the characters and the story, but I don't think it's necessary to hear the thoughts of every other suitor, cousin, family member(of very extensive families) and antagonist that comes along in long paragraphs.
myst-of-twilyte chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This story has been amazing and I'm sad to come to the end.
I'm not sure you'll ever come back to this, but I sincerely enjoyed what you have written.
Hope you are still writing something even if it is not this or fanfiction!

All the best,
myst
Booker10 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Love it!:) I've read this several times and it never gets old:)
ciderpark chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Though unfinished, this was quite worth the read. If you ever get a chance to write more, I'll definitely be glad to read it. :)
LurkerAlert chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Si vales valeo.

Guh! You did such a brilliant job setting up the events in this story. I am admittedly finding myself quite Tancred/Anastas deprived but I have come to the understanding having read your previous TR(LV)/HP fic that you enjoy a slow build-up so I shall strive to be patient.

I do, however, hope you will find it in your heart to return to this story one day. It'd be a pity to leave it unfinished.

Cheers!

PS. I hope Not-Friend takes over Lucius' body 'cause I'm not a huge fan of him and if Tancred must share Anastas with anyone then it best be the fiendish little parasite. ;)