Reviews for Good Intentions
sageandclovers chapter 9 . 8/27
More chapters please!
Loved This Story chapter 9 . 8/1
Please update as soon as possible! I love your writing and it was worth reading even though it's been on hiatus for 8 or 9 years... I'm on the ground begging you to continue where you left off... Your a great writer.. I'm following you... The sooner you continue the sooner I favorite this story.. deal?
MythplacedLogic chapter 1 . 5/9
This is one of my favorites and always will be!
pupstarstar chapter 5 . 4/13
I thought he hated Dumbledore for what he did?
Faery66 chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Kris chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
Fabulous story!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
Damn this was a really confusing read. Too many characters and too much craziness crammed into this Fanfiction. I've read the other Fanfictions you've written and they're all mighty confusing as well. My head was lost between all the plots and revenge. Though you had a good idea, it was carried out poorly.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
It honestly would have been a fantastic story if you kept the POV's to a minimum. Like 2-3 is enough but you write the point of views of every other character! The story is fantastic, but it's annoying when the story is moving full throttle, and then it back tracks to explain what other people are thinking. I realize it's a way to explain the plot, thought processes etc... Of the characters and the story, but I don't think it's necessary to hear the thoughts of every other suitor, cousin, family member(of very extensive families) and antagonist that comes along in long paragraphs.
myst-of-twilyte chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This story has been amazing and I'm sad to come to the end.
I'm not sure you'll ever come back to this, but I sincerely enjoyed what you have written.
Hope you are still writing something even if it is not this or fanfiction!

All the best,
myst
Booker10 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Love it!:) I've read this several times and it never gets old:)
ciderpark chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Though unfinished, this was quite worth the read. If you ever get a chance to write more, I'll definitely be glad to read it. :)
LurkerAlert chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Si vales valeo.

Guh! You did such a brilliant job setting up the events in this story. I am admittedly finding myself quite Tancred/Anastas deprived but I have come to the understanding having read your previous TR(LV)/HP fic that you enjoy a slow build-up so I shall strive to be patient.

I do, however, hope you will find it in your heart to return to this story one day. It'd be a pity to leave it unfinished.

Cheers!

PS. I hope Not-Friend takes over Lucius' body 'cause I'm not a huge fan of him and if Tancred must share Anastas with anyone then it best be the fiendish little parasite. ;)
brightsun89 chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
I love it and you are such an awesome writer! are you going to update anytime soon?
jhgf chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
great story, please continue, will anastas warry lucius and voldemort? will he be pregnant?
charlotte193 chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Your storyline plot is great one of the best I have read and very intreging however I hope you do add a sudden meeting with the mausaders and maybe some people need to find out the truth. I am liking the whole hating voldermort and can't wait till they meet. Keep it up it is brilliant xx