Reviews for Good Intentions
myst-of-twilyte chapter 1 . 3/2
This story has been amazing and I'm sad to come to the end.
I'm not sure you'll ever come back to this, but I sincerely enjoyed what you have written.
Hope you are still writing something even if it is not this or fanfiction!

All the best,
myst
Booker10 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Love it!:) I've read this several times and it never gets old:)
jielepark chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Though unfinished, this was quite worth the read. If you ever get a chance to write more, I'll definitely be glad to read it. :)
LurkerAlert chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Si vales valeo.

Guh! You did such a brilliant job setting up the events in this story. I am admittedly finding myself quite Tancred/Anastas deprived but I have come to the understanding having read your previous TR(LV)/HP fic that you enjoy a slow build-up so I shall strive to be patient.

I do, however, hope you will find it in your heart to return to this story one day. It'd be a pity to leave it unfinished.

Cheers!

PS. I hope Not-Friend takes over Lucius' body 'cause I'm not a huge fan of him and if Tancred must share Anastas with anyone then it best be the fiendish little parasite. ;)
brightsun89 chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
I love it and you are such an awesome writer! are you going to update anytime soon?
jhgf chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
great story, please continue, will anastas warry lucius and voldemort? will he be pregnant?
charlotte193 chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Your storyline plot is great one of the best I have read and very intreging however I hope you do add a sudden meeting with the mausaders and maybe some people need to find out the truth. I am liking the whole hating voldermort and can't wait till they meet. Keep it up it is brilliant xx
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
hope to see more updates
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Wow! A very different concept! I feel like it could be its own original story (it's one that I'd definitely pay for) with all the dramas and whatnot.
Reader chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Sounds good so far ... love the pairings - I love me a little HPTR, and especially love HPLM.
Geistervogel chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
hope there will be more chapters sometime in the future :)
interesting story so far
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
hope you will finish this some day
kariza2013 chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
oh please write more!
bloodbane23 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
what an amazing story when you get off hiatus within the next 10 years ill be happy to come back and read the next chapter... until next time unless of course your children take up the story in the future and ill be dead and gone... meh.
Delan Cross chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Good to have you back! I fell in love with this story and am glad that its not going to end like this.