Reviews for Far Away
Paridot Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
i did a song fic with this song... it's called i loved you faraway.
Koriand'r Grayson chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aw, that was soo cute and adorable! I loved it so much and almsot cried at so many parts! It was wonderful and you should be very proud of yourself!
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
as soon as theres an update or new fic from you - all other fics are ingored until I'm done reading- your writing as addicting.

And this was no exception.

I loved it , absolutly adorable.

-Ani
Far.Away.Angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
aw tat was so cute i loved it
scarletebony chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
i think that was a really sweet confession of love!

great job on this one; i've been waiting for it but i didn't expect it to turn out so good.

if only there was a guy like robin in this world. haha.
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
oo that was so sweet! i loved it. nickelback is one of my favorite bands. you should listen to their song "Savin' Me"

~shelly~
teen freak chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
The legacy continues!

You girl, are a goddess at this! I worsip you almost as much as I worship the dancing marshmallows!

Please write more!

TF
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Enjoyed? Are you kidding? i LOVED this one-shot! And i ADORE And So It Is! On the BB/T section of the site the only story i read is yers. I swear on a stact of Teen Titans DVD episodes! I am SO excited for whats gonna happen next in that story, and thats really sayin something, considering ive read COUNTLESS versions of "Things Change, Pt 2" (they all SUCKED, except yers!) Anyways, update that story soon!

L8r

SAT
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
aw tat was SOO CUTE! aww... so sweet! i loved it!

-CUTIE
Valda chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I'll tell you what I told D-I-WaRia! aw Cute! I loved it! It was beautifully described and reminded me of good old 'And so it is'

As much as I adored this I need to ask! Have you got anything planned for the future *hopes with huge eyes* Just wondering...

Again, I love this! And I'm always going to adore your work and writing, never leave us! lol

X
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
*Sways while reading and playing the song*

This is so cute... I really enjoyed it. Good Job B!

~Lari
Secret-Clarity chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Awesome just amazing. You are a very talented author. And just like all of your stories this one was so beautifully well written and it just was absoultely amazing and it just leaves a warm fuzzy feeling inside and I can't wait to read more of your stories hopefully to come.
aaaaaa4561 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
that was a really good one-shot. and I really think it fit with the song. great job on all your stories.
Emerald-Mask chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
that was really good! great job! i really liked it! and i like the song too.

-Emerald-Mask
InnocentStarInTheAnimeSky chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I really DO wish I could write like you. But you've had years of practice. Your stories, make me go places. xD I know how corny it is, but, I get so caught up in your writing. The way you make there personalities, it's amazing. You make them sound so inlove! But I'm still waiting on that Inuyasha story! I'm hoping your going to write it, I wanted to see if you could make it like Ohjoy's story. Well, another day, another brillant story _.

Write more soon!