Reviews for Far Away
InnocentStarInTheAnimeSky chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I really DO wish I could write like you. But you've had years of practice. Your stories, make me go places. xD I know how corny it is, but, I get so caught up in your writing. The way you make there personalities, it's amazing. You make them sound so inlove! But I'm still waiting on that Inuyasha story! I'm hoping your going to write it, I wanted to see if you could make it like Ohjoy's story. Well, another day, another brillant story _.

Write more soon!

~Kenya
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was... well, in one word great. I can't really think of a way to give a better review... that and I'm half asleep... but I really liked how you almost switched poverbs with the lyrics of the song. It was an interesting piece and I really liked it.

-Em
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Sorry i didnt log in, slightly lazy :D i wanted say this was a brilliant oneshot although i kept picturing Richard as Danny Zuco from grease (jhon travolta) lol i just finished watching that mocie for the hundreth time.. my all time favorite.. and its funny because he fit in.. the way you made the lyrics and the story fit together was perfect exactly how a song shoudl be used in a story.. your writing is still the best out there.. it made me cry.. god wonderful!

xx
Jacque Nicole chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hey, that fic was *really* good. The way you described the whole event made me feel like I was there with the characters. You are a wonderful writer. Great job.

JN
Ocean Eyes chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Tres bien. I really liked it! And I don't usually review oneshots, so that only tells you how much I liked it.
Crimson Black chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was a wonderfully well written one-shot. And now it's getting to me... i'm gonna start thinking everything has a happy ending. lol. I love how you had Richard say he'd give her the world. That was my favorite part of the entire one shot... or well, besides the ending anyways. You captured their emotions wonderfully, and i enjoyed every minute of it. Please don't eer stop writing, and continue soon!

X

~Crimson Black
With Closed Eyes chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
this is really cute :] funny, i was just reading one of your stories "As the World Falls Down" very good by the way so is "Obsession of a Boy Wonder", and "And So It Is". VERY Good stories. but yeah just sayin. You write good, lol.
mourningtears chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
knaaw... thts so sweet! i loved the description!

Keep writing!

Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
i loved it ] it was so cute!
StarrGoddess chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That must be the sweetest One-shot ever. . Absolutely beautiful! I loved it as everything else you write... .~

Starrgoddess/Tori