Reviews for And So the Adventure Begins
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/14
I was skeptical at first but I ended up loving it and I am really looking forward to reading the sequel if there is one
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/1
Oooh how sweet! That would be a cool way for Aragorn and Legolas to meet! Hahah! Best friends forever.
Awesome job with this fanfic! Keep up the great work - I love all your amazing stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Great story!
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
A sequel would be WONDERFUL. Just so that you know. . Tales about the time between when Aragorn and Legolas met, and the adventures we all know of. So much has been left out, and by such a practiced writer such as yourself, I could not be happier to see more stories of their adventures.
Ever Sincere,
-K
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Fantastic story! I really enjoyed it! Legolas and Aragorn seemed very natural in this and I liked the way that you had them meet. I would absolutely love to see a sequel!
3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Please make a sequel
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I hadn't read this before, but I love it.

I don't know if you ever wrote a sequel for this, or not. Believe me, I plan to check. I just wanted to say, I think a sequel where Legolas and Aragorn DO meet up with more rangers would fascinating. I would love to see the interactions between a "sheltered" elf, other rangers, and the young ranger/exiled king.
Idril Elle chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
a very very good read! thank you so much for writing and sharing this :D

I'll check your ffn profile to see if theres a sequel. if there isnt then you should def write one!
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really liked this story! - The interaction between Legolas and Aragorn was interesting to read.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Liked this one...except the ending was a bit corny really..especially your remark about "but you never know what choices the future may hold."
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
One of the best first meeting stories I've read... You've got both their characters down brilliantly.
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
"I want you to get me out of trouble," says Aragorn. Do I hear the sounds of a plot bunny? Got to love the plot bunny.

Really sweet and believable story. When I say "believable," I am referring to the fact that they didn't trust each other at first, which is what would have happened. It also makes it so much more happy (if that's the right word) when they do start to trust each other. I'll remember this story whenever I see or read about Aragorn and Legolas. Great job!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
v. cute!
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
“So you want company when you find yourself in trouble. Is that it?”

“No,” Strider said earnestly. “I want you to get me out of it.”

This make me laugh XD!

And I totally loved the end, or the beginning, as you wrote. Another great work!
iccle fairy chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
very good! very enjoyable. i have read many different versions of the way estel and legolas meet and this is by far my favourite! great stuff! fran *