Reviews for Drowning in Defeat
BlueIrishEyes chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aww, I liked this one too. I'm trying to do my English homework while reading fics too, and I became totally engrossed in this. You're going to make me fail my class! Aw, you're too good of a writer. But I loved this one, another great K/O fic with the twins! Yay! I just wish you'd gone a bit farther with this one, or maybe done a sequel. It just wasn't as satisfying as I Fancy Oliver Wood. I, too, am a hopeless romantic, so I'm always pushing for a kiss at the end. ;) Still very good though, and you mixed your aptitudes for a little angst and a little romance beautifully. Good job again!

BIE
the voice of singing clouds chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Omg! sorry to use internet slang, but this is such a good story! you've just convinced me to ship katie and oliver! yay! thank you!

~ skysong
Allison chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Aw...loved it to pieces.

You really nailed the characters, especially Oliver. He does seem to have a crippling fear of failure and you captured his response to it beautifully.

Thanks for a welcome and lovely distraction from studying for finals!
wandless chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That was a nice one shot, especially the bit right at the end!
Figurine chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Very sweet :D
Kailey Hamilton chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
How beautiful!

God, I love Ollie.

Sorry about this attempt of a review. Trust me, my spanish is way better than my english...

Kay.
I Want To Give Neville A Hug chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Aw There's no more? That was good. I love this pairing! I'll probably stick with it for the rest of my life its so good! Thank s for your story!
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Thanks for a lovely Katie/Oliver fic. The flashback was especially well-written.

(scampers to profile, in hopes of finding equally good fics there)

"Phillippa. . ."
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I loved it! Totally awesome story! .:puts on favs list:.
moony07 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
E!

Make it a two-shot!

Write more!

Tihs was awesome!

The ending made me grin so freaking hard!

Awesome writing!
Ande Lawerence chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
sigh

so good

and sweet!

i loved it :)
readswim04 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Fantastic missed moment! I loved the ending, very cute.
Islander2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Whee! This is my favorite missing moment that I've yet read! It was very sweet and romantic, especially with Katie's flashback to her first year. You have done quite a wonderful job on this. Thank you very much!
lilwintryangel chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
oh how cute.. this was a very nice and sweet story
just giddy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
oh my god!

he is so freaking adorable! no really, i'm about to jump through my comp and hug the man. i mean really, LOOK AT HIM. freaking adorable...

okz, i'm done now.

the actual review: loved it. i was actually going to do a one shot on that whole game, infact, i was just about to start and then i found this. amazing how great minds think a like-no worries though, mine'll be different.

well, once again, brilliant job.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »