Reviews for After Time is Gone
123 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Jaehee said looking him firmly in the eyes, "We can't stay here not right now."
Dai looked at
him eyes clouded and said, "My thoughts exactly."
they can't stay on the porch or at the hotel- cause staying at the hotel/room seems like the absolute, rightest thing to do..other than not getting that part- i liked this beginning
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I hope you'll continue to write more cuz there's not too much Let Dai fanfics out there
yuki-souma chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
I love Let Dai owo

See ya soon!

waitin' for next ch!
yuki-souma chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I love it!

i want more chapters!
Lollypop chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
I like it so far. I really hope you continue writing since most of the Let Dai fics. so far are just short little poems, and I really would like to read a longer fanfiction. So, please update soon! _
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Dai is a very tense man.
missblu chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
aw please update this story, its a really good beginning.
The Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Whee! Please update soon! Cliffhangers are so frequent in Let Dai...*sighs* JK! I really like your story and I think it's a very original idea that you have here. Keep it up! Jaehee and Dai togther in a little hotel...o...Can't wait! .~
read me fics chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I like your story, but i'm not sure if I like you rihjt now. cliff hangers are bad so update so so i no hate you. ok bye bye
Morlana chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
woo hoo finally. You know I love this story, but I can't find enough fanfiction to satisfy my hunger. I like the plot so far, I certainly didn't expect Jae to be there. Kind of figured it would be a reflective what to do with my life and Jae kind of one shot. Can't wait to read next chapters.