Reviews for Moonlight Waltz
emilia chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
wow!this story is just so...amazing!:)
shiragikku chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
O_O why did I see this...Its beautiful! The writing is splendid and the plot is magnificent! The details are so small but it really shows how much effort was put into this! Please continue its a shame to stop here! The story has just begun!
emma chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
it's sad she didn't confess
laughing on the inside chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
yay! REINXSHADE FOREVER! do you know any other fushigiboshi stories?
papertale chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Beautiful. I so love the pairing. And it's such a lame it isn't canon D: but you made the fic so cute! I just love it.
YukariSejuru chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Yay another Rein and Shade/Eclipse fanfic! There's not a lot of these! DX Thank you so much for making this, amazing story line, and it shows that you worked hard on this! Great job! I love this pairing! DX
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
M...me love this pairing and story. Continue to write more please!
Floriessence chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I understand that this anime hasn't been around long enough to be known, but just to say, I'm Korean, so I've watched it here in Korea(I live here)And just to say...it's one of my fav. animes.I hope you will write more fanfics based on this couple. They're my fav ones! And if you do, than you can count on me to read it. Good luck!
Hajimari chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Is this a Rein and Shade fanfic? Although I'm new to this anime, I kind of like Rein and Shade together (Although I didn't watch the anime yet)Nice fanfic though!
Ember Mage chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I've already told you this on MSN, but I absolutely love this story. It's so cute for a one-shot! The revised version is great and very fitting! I hope you write more Futago Hime (*cough* Ecrei *cough*), and if you do, I'll be sure to read it!