Reviews for Bring It On Again
kiya chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
aww., cute..,
renjfantoo chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
*SNIGGERING* Laughed my ass off. Don't suppose it occured to the two to just buy two of each. And did Renji do that on purpose? Cause that was an awful auick fall to sleep. This was too good.
Shelby chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
absolutely adorable. I'm sure Byakuya would have gotten it in the end anyway 3
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Lol. Never learn, do they?
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I'm sure Byakuya could afford another pillow, but this was too funny. Rip, haha. Uh oh now it's gonna be over the blanket?
Byakuya-kun chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
At first I couldn't tell if they were fighting with zanpakto's or just hands but when the pillow came into the mix that's what told me what it was all about. This is too good. Eventhough we'd never see it in real life. I must say this would be a sight for sore eyes. (I'm a girl if you can't tell!)
Okami chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Dude, your summary is awesome! . And the idea of Renji and Byakuya fighting over a pillow of all things is too much! Great job! _
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
omg! how cute are they?
Ks chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh great and mighty, scary shinigami, bankai level and all having a fight over a pillow - *dies laughing*
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
haha that was really funny. very very funny and awesome. great work
Trial of Ash chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Just wanna say this is so cute! It's funny too even after reading it repeatedly!
Horologii chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Ohh, it is really annoying how some people hogs the blanket o.0" Original idea! XD
microsoft word chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
its such a cute one shot.

please write more
Eric and Derek chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Hehe, that was hilarious! Keep up the fantastic work!

Eric
Uchiha Yumi chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Gah! So Kawaii! I loved it!

I can really picture them fighting like that. This story is just too cute for its own good!

Yay!