Reviews for Atlas Astray
machievelli chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Posted 2 December 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

No specific Era given: An assassin carries out the mission, regardless of the pain.

The piece was fast paced, a thrill ride not to be missed, yet I still don't know who was killed. A pity I didn't have time to read further.

Pick of the Week tied for Best of the Week
Kendoka Girl chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
Wonderfully descriptive. Your writing continues to get better and better.
sharinganavenger chapter 6 . 3/6/2007
Man, you're a good writer. How you describe your character's actions and thoughts... it's really amazing. The way you layer emotion with sensation in your writing and the phrasing and cadence of your words gives everything so much depth... I'll definitely look forward to your next update; I'm surprised I didn't see this story before.
Niobe Asha chapter 6 . 3/6/2007
I've been reading this over at the boards, and I still love it over here. I'm practically salivating waiting for the next chapter.
Kendoka Girl chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
Sorry I was out for a bit and lost track. This continues to be a well-scripted and interesting story that incorporates action and emotion very well.
Kendoka Girl chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Still a wonderful tale. You put the reader right in the action, which is vivid and exciting. The equipment is well researched and you write their use effectively.
Kendoka Girl chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Wow, you're really flying with the writing.

You have a wonderful, poetic quality to your writing. Again, fast paced and very enjoyable to read.
Kendoka Girl chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Again, I really enjoyed it. Your chapter had a nice, quick pace and held my attention. You do the first person perspective very well despite the difficulty in writing it.

Great job.
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hello,

I thought I'd take a chance on this fic and I think it's very well written. It has a sense of urgency and tension and the point of view is well written. You were also able to balance action with the inner thoughts of the main character.

Great job.