Reviews for Clouded Senses
Washo chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
oh, such a good one. It's really a shame you don't continue it
anony-mouse-906 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great story! XD Update soon please!
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Awesome story so far! xD Please, update soon! ;)
White the Hatter chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
loved it! You are an amazing writer!
saNuThGu chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Wow, this is a first. Awesome story, as always, please update soon!
poppyfields13 chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
this was really good. it's so sad you seem to have given up on it (not that i can talk, i do the same thing constantly) i have put it on alert though... just in case i get lucky and you decide to update it XDXD
Jenn1244 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
i really like this story. i can't wait to see where you take it next. please update soon
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
I'm so disappointed that you stopped writing this story! I absolutely adore Oliver/Jackson but it's so difficult to find. I really wish you'd find the inspiration to continue!
CartoonxZero chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
This is really good, I hope you continue it!
UselessWreckage chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
My friend loves Hannah Montana.

So I gotta watch it with her when she comes over.

I thought the show could be soo much more interesting.

And how do you make something more interesting?

You find SLASH.

And this is good slash.

Thank you.
AudiAnime chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
MUST WRITE MORE!
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Wow, Miley was so...Miley. All the characters were great. Will this be continued?

Ani
The Lilac Pilgrim chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Finally, a good writer on this site! I just find it somewhat unfortunate that you seem to have moved on from Hannah Montana where I, 18 years of age now, seem to just be catching on to the craze by its coat-tails and clinging for dear life. Metaphors aside, there is no advice I can give; this is very well written and reminds me a little of myself in style. Not that I'm a brilliant writer; I just write a lot... okay, this isn't moving fast enough so I shall finish off my review of sorts with a "well done" and polite bow.
ILoveCillian91 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Dude, I haven't even read a single word of your story, but I read your author's note and i just have to tell you that YOU ARE AWESOME! That was probably the most punk-ass, free-spirit, fuck-you-you-fucking-homophobes author's note of all time. Long live Hannah Montana slash!

Peace and love
PuckRox chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
I like this fanfic a lot... please update it... oliver/jackson makes me so happy, but I only can find three fanfics for them. keep writing!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »