Reviews for Not That I Care
Raberba girl chapter 17 . 12/20/2011
Sad to see this discontinued, I really enjoyed it. It's very well-written, and also excellently plotted for a fic written when only the first three games had been released. The stuff you wrote happening in the year that Sora's asleep is a LOT closer to how I pictured it from KH2, before Days came out.

Demyx was really cute. And I LOVED that stuff about Axel's sun-attack, in a sort of sad foreshadowing way. The Final Fantasy cameos were cool, too. And...I feel really bad for saying this, both because I'm now a Saix fan (thanks to BBS and the manga) and because it's just plain mean, but that chapter where Saix beats up Roxas was kind of made of win... *sweatdrop at self*

My one piece of criticism is a technical one, and is not even your fault - FFN ate all the section breaks, so the scenes sort of run together. :( Also, if the only reason you dropped this fic is because it's out of date, I really think that you should still try to finish it as a sort of AU, because it's still very enjoyable and interesting.
Princess of Radiance chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
Oh my holy crap.

This is to DIE FOR. I was a little worried but oh my god this was great and Axel was so IC it hurt and even though this came out way before Days you've got Saix's douchey-ness dead on and the subtext was awesome and just WOW.

I wish there was more ):
Dreamtigers chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
Well clearly you haven't been around here for a while, and hopefully you've moved on to bigger and better things, but just in case you ever read this review, you should know that I really love this story, and I wish you had been able to finish it.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
Oh, this chapter was chock full of angst. It makes sense that Axel should experience the fear of Roxas nearly dying just like it was the other way around last time. It's just a shame that their friendship might be on the line because of this existilism stuff.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
Oooh, dramatic dream. And Roxas has finally discovered his Other in a way. I liked Axel's rant about Hollow Bastion. I think every last word he said was true. XD Hm, but this dream among other things might seriously strain their friendship though. That would be sad. But, hey, great chapter again.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Epic fight scene again! XD But, man, I feel sorry for Axel, having to work with Saix. Ugh, I bet that sucked for him. Especially since Saix pulled the whole "I'm gonna tell Roxas about Castle Oblivion if you mess up" and yadda-yadda. Hm, Axel/Tifa is a good pairing, but I also like Cloud/Tifa.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
Hm, got pretty dark toward the end, what with Roxas' haunting dream. It only makes sense that he's dream of Sora's memories, their connection and all that. I liked the jokes Axel made while they were in the Pridelands. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Oooh, lots of angst in this chapter. Hm, I think Axel wishes he could be whole again, obviously. They all do. So, the realization that it seems like he needs to die to get a heart must have been pretty painful. And that stupid Saix never knows when to shut up. Must have been a serial killer in a past life. XD Anyway, great chapter again.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
This was a rather funny chapter. XD I liked how Axel was faking melodramatic death and it freaked Roxas out. And yes, Square-Enix sure is good at subtext. It's like reading between the lines with them.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
It was funny toward the beginning when Axel and Larxene made fun of Vexen. I enjoyed that. I also liked the clever way that Axel essentially played dead...or, I should say dying. Interesting chapter. Great fight scenes, and finally, Vexen is toast. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
The Cheshire Cat was great in this one. You wrote it just like he would say that stuff to Roxas. It was puzzling but clever. Grr, Saix came back again. I hate him so much in this fic, always bullying Roxas. That dude needs to get a life, seriously.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Vexen is horrible for creating another Nobody. Good point you made in this chapter with that. It's just so bizaare and sadistic that a Nobody would make another person undergo that same thing. It's disgusting. So, things are gonna heat up so to speak.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
Ugh, Saix is just an awful, awful person. It's like he implants these little psychological time bombs in Roxas' mind. I bet that's infuriating for the poor dude.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Things are definitely getting interesting now, what with the plot thickening still further and all that. I like how Axel is really careful with his actions. And how you portrayed him as the excellent actor he is capable of being. And that dislike for Sora. Oooh, that's intense. I love this fic.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
I like your theories. They make sense, and they're probably more accurate than mine when it comes to why Xemnas assigned the people he did. Hm, seems to me that Axel is getting somewhat attached to Roxas. Like him trying to convince Xemnas that Roxas would be perfect to go on the Castle Oblivion mission.