Reviews for Sensational XMen
Kenne Morrison1 chapter 55 . 11/28/2012
Whew! I've just spent the last two days getting caught up on this story. Overall, I like it. It's got a big cast, which I love, and I also love the soap opera-like drama of who's related to whom. The one thing that I will say does distract a little from the story is the grammar and spelling. There are some places where the reader is forced to figure out what is being said because there are grammar mistakes. If you need a beta-reader, I'm sure that you can find someone. I'll volunteer if there's no one else.

Overall, you've got some brilliant ideas, and I applaud you for the work you've put into this. Keep it up, I really want to see where this goes.
jakeeboi13 chapter 40 . 9/18/2010
I think this is an AMAZINFG story, keep going ! Haha :3
Wolvmbm chapter 33 . 12/31/2009
I Must say interesting insight on one of the X-men's greatest adventures ever. :D

Also it seems that the lost team in space finally realize of the second Team CHarles send to Krakoa, and who know what will happen next when they meet up with him again.

Also nice backup story, but it seems that the adventures of the New Alpha Flight isn't over yet. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 31 . 7/26/2009
Nice to see the space team getting it out alive and picking up Mystiqe as well. :D

Also great to see Logan interacts with Carol Davers within the back-up story, and nice way of remembering their history together. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 27 . 1/11/2009
So we finally catch up with Iceman and Angel and they learn of their long lost siblings, I was wondering however...why not play with the old "Iceman and Light" storyline from the Spider-man and his Amazing friends TV show ? :)

Still it was an interesting reunion and we finally caught up with Xavier at last. :D

Also nice back up tale with Wolverine and the Alpha Flight. :D

Please keep up the good work on this great series. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 25 . 10/12/2008
First off let me apologize for not saying anything to this story before. :(

Secondly, I can see that you have written a great tale of adventure creating Space pirates. :D

I can't wait to see just how this stoyr will resolve itself.

Please keep up the good work as this great writing continues to progress. ;)
kendrat199 chapter 20 . 6/22/2008
update, even if it breaks your fingers
kendrat199 chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
Yay, I'm pleased with this chapter. Haha, like ten more chapters to read.

-kendra
Wolvmbm chapter 16 . 12/2/2007
So it's now three different teams of X-men that are searching for the others in the next issue? :(

Wow, I guess that this team is just getting bigger and bigger if you keep up the search. :D

Please continue the good work as I await the next installment. :D
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Okay qick question, just how did Sage survive when it was only Mystique and forge that were left at the end of Chapter 2 ? :(

Also will we find out more of how Dazzler came here and are you a fan of hers ? :(

Great so far, please keep it up. :D
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
Wow a huge battle, a shocking aftermath and it just the beginning of the story. :D

Man, I know Wolverine is going to be okay and what a collective bunch of characters that are in this story. :D

Keep up the good work and please continue to write. :)
Jader chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
You've got an decent story idea, and an interesting plot, but your execution is sadly lacking. Your grasp on x-men history seems to be tenuous at best, and almost every single character is acting extremely OOC. This story is also in desperate need of a Beta, to catch things like Forge referring to "Munoz" as "Darwin". (I don't think the audience is supposed to realize who he is yet, and the characters definitely shouldn't know his codename.)
Sinister2004 chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Chapter Four Review

Good things: I'm digging Forge and Mystique for the most part. They're dynamic is pretty much sticking to how it is in canon and I loved that Polaris' powers are out of funk. Would have never thought of it that way. Good stuff! Munoz I'm guessing is Darwin which is definately cool cuz he is a fave of mine. I hope he gets more exposure in future issues.

Stuff that could be improved: Again the large cast seemed to get in the way this issue. which was kinda disappointing considering the sucess of the last issue. Also, the Hunter's Four were defeated way too easy for my tastes. They seemed to serve no other purpose, but to bring Dazzler into the picture. And their appearance took away from the other characters. I'll be honest, and say I'll be glad when this space story is through because I think this title would really benefit from a smaller cast.
Sinister2004 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Chapter Three Review

Good things: This issue came together so much more fluidly because the cast members you focused on were a smaller number. This issue was far more enjoyable than the first two and I really hope that it is a trend you can keep up. I like that not everyone has gotten away from this unscathed either. I can see you have passion for these guys.

Stuff that could be improved: Details once again. They're stuck on an alien planet. Make the reader really feel that it is an alien planet besides for the numbering of suns and moons. That's generic. Maybe you could have described a plant or two or maybe gave some details into how the ocean looks. Storm was a great person that this could have been conveyed through.
Sinister2004 chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Chapter Two Review

Good things: I liked Xavier once again this issue. You have a knack for him I think. I also liked Mystique for the most part. She felt like herself and Wolverine's actions pretty much matched up with his character as well.

Stuff needing improvement: Yea the big cast really detracted from this issue. Besides for a couple of folks the cast really had no voice and only felt like a list of names. Also, the villians needed some fleshing out. They just seemed to be there to be there. I would suggest really downsizing and focusing on fewer folks. Also, Mags sacrifice didn't feel emotional enough to me.