Reviews for Power Pack
Scorpinac chapter 59 . 1/26
Well, damn, I do believe the tension meter just got cranked all the way up to 11! Well done, sir! I anxiously await issue #59/chapter 60, and then Acts Of Doom #2/chapter 3! Laters!
goodleygirl chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
I SHIP JELX OR ALEXSSE WHATEVA I SHIP IT!

. .thing.I ever read! Thank you!
goodleygirl chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Ps Friday's a girl
goodleygirl chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Holy Crap he's GAY?! Yea buddy things just got interesting up in here! Jack sounds like himself but Katie sound like a messed up rude Ariana Grande! Woah ahhhhh THIS IS AWESOME!
Scorpinac chapter 58 . 8/1/2013
Well, $#!t! Hell seems to be raining down on everyone, don't it? Can't wait to see what happens next, but first I think I'll mozy over to Acts Of Doom and see how that little storm gets started so I'll at least have a reference. Until then, laters.
luger 7 chapter 57 . 4/25/2013
A most excellent fanfic.
Scorpinac chapter 57 . 4/22/2013
Interesting psychological fallout from the mirror universe story, and now Carmody's back...again... And apparently with some new tricks, joy... As to the New warriors, about all I can think of to say is...oh, dear... Something tells me this is gonna get a little bit ugly. And possibly even epic.

I eagerly look forward to issue 57/chapter 58. Laters.
Scorpinac chapter 56 . 2/18/2013
Whoa, what a finish! And they even got Rebecca back...kind of... It'll be interesting to see how the rest of our team reacts to who Mar's bio-dad is, and how Mar copes with being trapped in an alternate reality. Well, until next issue/chapter then. Laters.
luger 7 chapter 55 . 11/1/2012
A most excellent picture, dude. Did you use adobe photoshop?
Scorpinac chapter 55 . 10/28/2012
Well, the alternate reality story seems to be winding up for a finish, though I do feel a little sorry for Alt. Julie, but at least she redeemed herself at the end. I look forward to the final battle and our heroes return home. As for the back-up story, well, at least now we know what the plan is, sort of. I'm guessing that's gonna take a while longer to wrap up, huh? As for the forthcoming "ACTS OF DOOM", looking forward to that too. By the by, have you considered breaking the New Warriors off into their own separate series? Just a thought. Well, until chapter 56/issue 55, then. Laters.
luger 7 chapter 54 . 7/21/2012
I'm surprised you still rockin. Party on, dude.
Scorpinac chapter 54 . 7/15/2012
Well, that could have gone better, on both tales. I shudder to think what the Dark Pack is gonna do to poor Katie before the others save her, and these "Anointed" clowns in the back up story are starting to get on my nerves. Well, here's hoping next issue sees some positive improvement(it couldn't possibly get worse, right? ... I just jinxed it didn't I?). Until chapter 55/issue54, then. Laters.
Scorpinac chapter 53 . 5/15/2012
Well, this alt. reality just gets grimmer all the time, huh? I look forward to seeing how they get out of this one. And as to the back up story, damn... Poor Debrii... Things just got a whole new level of crap for them, didn't it? Well, until chapter 54/issue 53, then. Laters.
Dan the Midnight beast chapter 53 . 5/14/2012
please continue :)
Scorpinac chapter 52 . 2/6/2012
Well, the New Warriors side story this time was nice cool down from before, and a nice break for a our heroes...most of them. As to the main story, kiddies, welcome to the other side of the looking glass! And this reality is pretty grim from all appearances. I find myself looking forward to the alternate backstory. Until chapter 53/Issue 52, then. Laters.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »