Reviews for Do Or Die
Tellhound chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
God I loved it. I cried and i smiled and... I just felt so many feelings while i read this i cant tell everyone. but god i just loved this story. the best i have ever read. cant tell you enough how much i just loved it.

TTH. )
betweenlife chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow. This was amazing. :)
cantspell chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i gave a review for a different story that ya did. i've read 4 or 5 others. you seem ta like sad/depressing/serveing/life storys. good. ya view the Winchester world differently then others -and there is nothing wrong with that!-. i'm just in a off enough mode to feel more than my normal emotions from such storys. my grandmother maybe dieing after heart sergery, a pacemaker,fluid in the lungs,rehab(from sergery),fluid outside of the lungs, come home, go back for fluid, get out ,go to M. to get MORE fliud out of her...all in the space of A MONTH...your storys are getting to me but in a good way. am i making any sence? most likely not, sorry for that. i like your storys. i'm not being a smart a**. i really do like your storys. thank you for writeing them.(smileing)...write on
freaker chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
completly amazing! heartbreaking fic..
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Holy crap. That was amazingly done. Impressive. Although Dean seemed to recover from having half his head blown off rather quickly...

keep up the good work.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lilly B chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
this was great...i'm glad you mentioned it in your other story so i looked it up. real tearjerker. amazingly written...i loved the style. great job...can't wait for the sequel!
Annonie chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This is a wonderful heartfelt story. I serious cried at the flash back with the swing:

“Mom’s in heaven, and you can’t go there yet.”

“Why not?”

“Once you’re there, you can’t come back. It’s not your time.”

I thought that was so cute. Anyway, my only suggestion is to look it over or get a beta to look it over and catch the couple misspelled words, but I understand your urge to post it. Sometimes that stupid muse just gets in the way and you can't help it ;) Another than that, i think this was phenominal.
Vee-sama chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Far from sucking, that's for sure. I loved it! It made me cry over and over again! I used to not be a cryer...but after reading all these supernatural sad fanfics...I've become one...and your supernatural sad fanfic is DEFINITELY one of the saddest, keep up the great writing!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
In no way did this suck! It was awesome! Loved it! Thank you!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
You have real talent. I look forward to reading more things from you. Great job!
after-midnight4 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was beautiful. I had a handful of quotes that I wanted to give you major props for, untill they just kept coming, and I lost track of them all.

Extremely insightful, spectacular writing and the, I guess, style(?) you wrote it in really made it more enjoyable to read.

I love the way you analized things which were said and changed up the wording of a few repeated parts to give the story more meaning as it went along.

Simply brilliant.

I hope you have fun in Canada. It is quite nice here, although very hot.

God bless,

Larissa
Faith chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Heartbreaking! Poor Dean. I'm glad there was a good ending to the tragic tale. Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing :)
TaintedXRose05 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
o mi gosh...im crying...so sad...but i absolutely love it! i honostly havent cried ever when reading a fic...but this...well this is awsomely written and i love it!
jakisbishlygay chapter 1 . 8/11/2006