Reviews for Insensitive
Zaton chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Why were you angry with him? Forgive me for asking, please...

Anyway,good job! It was humourous!
ChildO'God chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
yes, he turned me off wen his angst mode went from 60 persent to double... plus his cluelessness
TheDarkSpirit chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Haha funny... anyways for Student Affair, I can help you freely. I can proof-read your story and edit your mispelt words, or using the wrong tense of verbs, etc,etc. Even though throughout your story. I don't think I quite seen any mistakes so far. Anyways I love this humor story. It's pretty neat. But not as neat as Student Affair. Give a hoot if you need some help. I'm open for service:D
Latest Mistake chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
You can be frustated with a character and write a story that reflects why and not make it ooc and borderline bashing. Why are you frusted with him? Because he made Meyrin's shoes muddy? You might have reasons to be annoyed, but you didn't write them well. Not funny. Not cute. Try again.
chibiNeko192 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
HAHAHA! Awe poor Athrun! I just recently finished watching GSD too, and seriously, Athrun has some problems but overall I was quite satisfied with everything...EXCEPT FOR HIS LOVE LIFE! *tears* And I agree...I don't hate Meyrin anymore either, and I actually support Meer now! Not as much as Lacus, but I see why she did what she did ) HEHE! Anyways, cool fic ) TTUL HAVE A GOD SUMMER !
Skyforger chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Lol, that was kinda funny, tho Athrun is 100% ooc :P About his performance - well it wasnt that bad. For most of the time he didnt know what hes fighting for, and such was his performance. Once he got his thoughts straight he was back to pwning. Athrun without seed Shinn with seed after all as seen in battle of Messiah. And got to love the Extended pwning with a ZAKu on Junius 7. Only disgrace was his fight with Kira in Saviour, but then again - he didnt fight back much
nareiya chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
oww...i like athrun being cold towards athrun!

i kinda have a conflict with your thought...you said that ath didn't do a good job in gsd...but for me...i thought of that too at first but when i watched it again in cn...i think he did great because if he was the main character...in gsd...well...the plot that the author made would be entirely be different...

ei...i just wanna ask you something...what is your technique in pulling many reviews in your fic? i'm just curious...oh, btw, i hope you'll add me in your ym...

wel...that's all, ciao!

nareiya
Athyra chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
XD AHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GO!

I'm not impressed by Athrun's performance in Destiny, either. Meyrin, I adore her her but it's ASUCAGA forever and that Meyrin shoudl remain athrun's dear lil sis.

XD Ah, to punish such insensitive idiot.