Reviews for The Universe Whispers Finally
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Very nice, and about time.
7 League Boots chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Yay, that just rocked! What a fab finish for our duo. All the right buttons got pushed here. Loved the Daniel and Teal'c scene when they found out about their friends. A super shippy love fest finish, esp Jack's surprise semi-serenade! *Sigh* Nice touch with their family, too. Thanks for this lovely tale!
7 League Boots chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Yippee! And Hooray! That's what I'm talkin' about, a bang up follow up chapter all around! Shippy-heaven when the ok for Sam and Jack's relationship to proceed was revealed. Wonderful set up and flow; loved how Jack and Sam walk to Hammond's office and then kissed for the cameras - priceless image! Their feelings are vivid and in-character once again. Lovely, fun and um,hot update! Please, carry on with these two!
JennyA chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
This is beautifully written: " really felt like magic, like the heavens themselves finally breathed a sigh of relief and the universe whispered “finally”."

Colonel O'Neill can make me breakfast in bed anyday!

And General Hammond is so funny: "IT'S ABOUT TIME". Ain't that the truth!
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
yes, please continue. I'll even put it on my story alert list.
Adgie chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
this was great you should definitley continue! luvd it!
caligate chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Very interesting beginning (hint). Well done.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hoo-wee, that steams. A lot of emotion and angst well written, memorable. It feels complete to me, but your talent and creativity is evident so I will certainly follow new chapters if you decide to write more. Very moving RST.
Pand chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
OMFG! That was bloody amazing! You have to continue this fic! I need to know what is going to happen next!