Reviews for I Love Watching Them
Nimmireth chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I liked it...it was cute. Loved how it was from the doc's point of view, especially when he was like "and they're the investigators..." That was funny...
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
gd job
chawkchic chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Love the third person piece and it was perfect that it was the Doc.
ButterfliesForHer chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That was really sweet and well written. I loved it, thank you_
RpFaith2004 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This story is just like wow. It's so beautifully written. Awesome job.
Missy Holland chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
It's a cute story:D

Loves,
Tabula-rasa33 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
ok so i really really like it! its so cute and yay! screw ecklie! but i did really like it.. great work!
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This is very interesting, I love how you made it from Al's perspective. There aren't many fics like that, so this stands out. It has an interesting voice to it, and seems more realistic than most fluff I've read. I think it's observer POV, not third person though, because it uses personal pronouns.
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
A beautifully sentimental tale. One could only wish that such supportive friends as these existed, or were more common in the real world. (Not at all surprised to find out who the speaker was. Had it down to two. And wouldn't be at all surprised to find that the other felt the same way)
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
that was really sweet and i loved the fact it was from Doc's perspective, he is often forgotten about.

i like it and the way you still infused the idea of conflict when most just say 'they still had fall outs but not as bad as before' blah, instead you gave them a target and a reason.

me likely very much
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
i like Al, you showed him just right