Reviews for The Most Romantic Romance
kittyzero chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Crap :/ I'm gonna be the 35th review. I'm not particularly fond of odd numbers. But anyway! LOVELY story. Your style was different but highly enjoyable. Loved it c:
Paparoxi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was absolutely adorable! It almost made me cry and I never cry. Plus, to that one reviewer (I'm too lazy to look up the name) the Marauders did know about the room of requirement but it is an unplottable room. Where do you think Sirius hid in PoA?
Paparoxi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
K chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
The trademarks were my undoing. I shouldn't be up this late giggling at my laptop. Utterly brilliant.
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
thank you. really, i do hate some of the things in sirius/remus fanon... especially the characterisation. (since when is sirius a melodramatic moron? somebody tell me!)

gahgukdfhsgksj

that's just my frustration. anyway, good fic.
roflmort chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
oh. my. awgawd.

lmfao.

dude, i love how you made fun of all those cliched and sappy stories out there. i found myself laughing so hard at the corniness; yet, i loved this story so much, lmfao.

SO GOIN' ON MAH FAVS
d-active-ated chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
i love it!
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Absolutely HILARIOUS

When Sirius started talking about how he struggled in vain to Moony I was pretty sure my heart was going to give out.

This is the first parody fic I've read and it was definitely worth the time.

(and being up a 2:47 in the morning)
jeebs chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
this is frikin hilarious. haha the voice in this is so amazingly sarcastic.
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is just hysterical.

I love the dig that Sirius isn't Irish and the Spin the Bottle reference. That and Truth or Dare crop up in so many stories.

The Pride and Prejudice quote is perfectly placed.

Remus being possessed by a fourteen-year-old fan girl - ROTFLMAO

Lily figuring out Remus's secret in first year - hangs head in shame since that is in one of my stories.

Like I said, this was absolutely hysterical. Nicely done.
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
“I WANT YOU TO MARRY ME!”

LMFAO!

This was GREAT!

The most romantic romance ever!

And yeah, I'm a little bit upset because you kinda of insulted my inner fan girl (RLSB' loving all the way) but this story is AWESOME!

I recognized some quotes and had a blast reading them in this context...

Favored!
zunmo chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
HAH!

that was hysterical! And yet you insulted my inner 14-year-old fangirl... I loved the trademarks all over everything. you wold get caught up in the fluffiness for a while then all of a sudden: TM. I loved it!
noyb chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
i liked the story but what was with all the trademark signs?
AbsoluteObscurity chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Ahahahahahahahah! Oh my GOD, this... is brilliant.

Also makes me question my 'prowress' as a writer, seeing as how I've nearly fallen prey to these... um... -things.

Too many times. Damn. XD

Either way, major kudos for this. :D
Slytherin'sNotebook chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That was...interesting! I enjoyed reading it though. Don't like the ending kind of ruins the purpose of a good story.