Reviews for Harness
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Interesting. I like his cruelty and her definace. Her kingdom is as great. But I'm dying to know what happened when she hit the mats!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Brutal. I really like your strong Sarah.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
ahh that was it? it was so... cliff-hangingly good.. erm made up a word there sorry.
cristina's chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Please continue this!:)
maskedpainter chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
hey this was good is it going to be more of a story? i think it should you have a great beginning and a good building of the characters. you should reall take off with this and extend it more.

MP
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
An interesting take on how the quest could have affected her. And a nice turn of maturity and understanding for them both.
greenovalfruit chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh I LOVED this. I think you got their dynamic just right. I wish I could give some helpful criticism but I just liked it so much, I can't think of anything! Awesome job.
Pia Bartolini chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I really liked this one...it has a different feel than some of your other pieces...a little mor gritty and edgy. And as much as the fangirl in me is shrieking, you ended at the perfect point for the effectg I believe you were going for. Brownie points for keeping Sarah fairly believable while expanding her character.

Now, just do a Lab-fic multipart (since you'd be brilliant at it) and we're set ;)
Nekoi chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
You know...I really like your labyrinth fics...and they do work as one shots...but dang it! Despite my firm denials otherwise, I am somewhat of a "happily ever after" fan...::hangdog look:: If nothing else I like closure... leaving this fic hanging where you did is going to kill me...But at the same time, it's very appealing...Great job!
Lacessit chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Damn. I love this story.

It's so...so...bgjksdfhgjksjk!

o.O

It's got a lotta 'OOPMF'.

You did an amazing job.

To my favorites it goes!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Well fuck it all, Sarah! Her brain bellowed. Don’t you listen to ANYTHING I tell you!

- LMAO! Don't you hate it when that happens?

I know that I made the right choice. My choice. No one else’s.

- Good for you, Sarah. Perhaps...one day...he'll come to terms with that.
sailorruss chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I believe that you don't have to worry about your J/S interaction. In the scenarios that you have put them in, I believe they were both in perfect character, which made this a fun and exciting read. I sincerely hope that you will get the next chapter(s) out fast! I can't wait to read them!
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I really liked your story, but myone complaint would be the end. It seems the end of a chapter not a story. Maybe a little more closure? Overall I loved it!
notwritten chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
good
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
*claps* Yay for you...you're definitely one inspired writer! I love your Sarah/Jareth stories so please don't stop writing them! Ever...

*waves flag*