Reviews for Waiting for Spring
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ooh this was interesting, getting a much clearer uderstanding of why remus left, i love how he quotes in latin. Its dead sexy (latin...dead language..? Okay, bad joke, sorry. :))

*sigh* i want a sirius or a remus, heheheh.

Loved it :)
What I wrote chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
you truly are a very good author, but why was Tonks so boring and out of character in this fic? I really think it ruined the story :'(
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wonderful. Great dynamic between Remus and Sirius. And very sweet. :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Well put
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I really liked this; it was sweet; great, great job! :)

vintagejgc chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Poor, patient, Remus.
rebekahsc chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
The better the story, the harder I find it to cubic relationship. I can never do justice...anyway, I will say this about all of the fics you've written for this storyverse: I LOVE how emotionally tumultuous you've written Tonks. It's just how I imagined her from what little about her is revealed to us by Rowling: Committing 100% of herself to every moment.
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
really nice to see remus pov too. great! :)
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Remus is a man and he's a man who's in love. He was right for not seducing her like Evan did. He's the best man in the world,

it's not right that he was murdered! Oh, no! I'm crying again!

Once again from Your Faithful Fan,

Jane Weasley
worldsapart chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Now there's the side of Remus that I thought was missing. Apparently it's just been hidden behind Tonks's POV. His insecurities about their age difference, his desire for Sirius's approval...they don't necessarily show in his actions toward Tonks (well, Nymphadora, I should say), but they are still there. And that's all I needed to know to be SOLD AMERICAN on this version of Remus. *grin*
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Excellent. Seems the only word I can find to descibe your stories. I'm glad you did a Remus pov of this scene.
Telemachos chapter 1 . 11/12/2006

Good for Remus to make up.

When does this take place? Because I thought that Remus only really got together with Tonks in/after OotP and by that time Sirius was gone...
xnevertoolate chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Ahh! I really liked this. While I read the chapter of the main story I was wondering where Remus had gone off to and his reasoning for stopping and all - after reading this I understand more of where Remus was coming from, his intentions and all. I really liked how you made Remus use the whole 'I won't seduce Tonks because that's what Rosier would have done' thing. It really fits, and it just makes me feel more in love with Remus' character. He's so good to her!

Fantastic job.
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hehe, I love the way you write Sirius in these...he's so...Sirius. Back to the tale!
Io.sono.Emilia chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
*sigh* I really love Sirius. You make him out to be so much more than other fics, and I love this Sirius. It's very good. I'm proud of Remus too.