Reviews for Breathe
CoolKakashi chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
This is so sad yet so amazing. Kakashi is my absolute favorite character in Naruto, so this is really interesting. I wonder if he lives since he doesn't sound very well. Love your story!
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?! WHY WOULD YOU MAKE HIM MUTE!
MJacksonkt chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Amazing, keep updating!
Under A Bright Star chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
OMG your writing style is incredible! I bow to a master of interior-monologue-no-jutsu. Or was it stream-of-consciousness? Anyway, whatever the difference between these techniques is, you definitely know how to apply them. (But I guess you know that yourself, don't you?) I love the fast pace and fluency. I wish I could write like you ...
The subject matter seems well researched and realistic.

And is that Itachi's POV in the last chapter?

It makes me sad to see that you haven't published anything in a long time. Please write more!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
The subject matter seems well researched and realistic.

And is that Itachi's POV in the last chapter?

summersoup16 chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
I hate seeing Kakashi so helpless, but thats what happens with TB!
sephiroth-itachi chapter 19 . 12/3/2011
I really like this story. I could never fathom losing pieces and certain functions of my mind like that. Plus he doesn't even know what's wrong. I would hate that. I truly cherish my mind.

The story was great. My favorite pov being Genma's. It gave insight into the world of a ninja. It showed Kakashi's 'almost' death as the man seeking refuge and almost like a gift of power, being able to control when he died, something that most nin don't have.

I really like this story and hope someday you'll finish,

Sephitachi
skie89 chapter 19 . 6/11/2011
It's Shikamaru or Sasuke right?
The Leaf 180 chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
can you make kakshi die? i dont like seeing him this way.. it makes me sad.. i want memories of him to be good ones! maybe u should do something like him knowing he dying, and then in his last moments he finds his voice and memeoires come back and every thing and he tell ppl not to worry about him...something like that. please! it would make me happier D: but i love your stories. ive followed them all and they are so descriptive and amazing! you have talent keep it up!
Waiting chapter 19 . 11/14/2010
What ever happened to the story? It was wonderful; I couldn't stop reading. But then I saw the last time you updated was 2008... You never finished it? I would hope that you might start again. It's such a wonderful story that I can't wait to find out what happens.
Wordsplat chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
I have no idea who the POV is or who they're referring to watching...but I really really want to know! .
re chapter 14 . 10/1/2009
another pairing you could do

hinata nad naruto. since you refrensed to them.
Redrose18chick chapter 11 . 10/1/2009
the pairing that i like are:

sasuke and naruto

kakashi and iruka

deidara and sasori

hinata and nejji ( and yes i know they are cousins but they are good together.
Redrose18chick chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
this story is making me cry. lol
red rose18 chick chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
its a good story. but it would be better to understand if you say whos talking. but still i like it