Reviews for Tales From Across a Starry Sea
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Good story. I like it.
anamariewrites chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow, it was good, gave me a sort of surreal, airy feeling. Your description are to be envyed and you writing style is one that I tend to like more than others. Great job.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow, beautiful narrative indeed, looking forward to more. You really have captured a medieval quality to this fic- well done! Hehe, I remember the first fic I ever read on this site was your "Raindance" one-shot...

Friend me on LJ?

Sakina x
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
awesome. i love your story telling. they are girls? that's cool and different and interesting. this was fun to read short and cool. thank you for posting it! please write another fic soon because i love your writing. so much. review you later_
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
HA! That was so cool. Freakish but cool. Nice work.
Darkangel Lolita chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Nice. Very nice. Your writing style is very unique.
S. S. S.570 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
ok i have to admit that i quite like ur writing style.. it's pretty amusing and (Thanx God) didn't make me sleep! so, yup! it was a nice fan fic.. hope u update soon!

Urs,

S.S.S.
Ch3rry1010 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
oh my this has to be one of your best fics ever it was a pleasure reading. i felt like i was there walking away from the lake feeling night set in a the mist from it spreading all over. it was beautiful and i loved it. hope you can write more. but its perfection right now. i loved the style too. ja ne