Reviews for Pink
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was sad! *sigh* Why didn't he just try to work it out? He could learn how to "not impose his color on her".
CatOfThezodiac chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
*sniffles* man, good job, ive always been a big sucker for jyouXmimi. good job
Roina Star chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
hi i'm new ur story is quite good yer pink is a patinate story well done thats a really good ending!
Pink Ferret chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Y-Y very touching. I love this story! AND you spelt 'colour' right! Not 'color'. *ack*

I really like Jyoumi's too!
Dark N' Dreary chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
*sniff, sniff, snort, snif* aw GREA fic.!

ThE tRees On FiRe! ThE tRees On FiRe! LeTs All jUmP iN tHe FiRe In ThE tRee!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
This was really sad, but cute too. :( So adorably melancholic... Damn, you have written happy Mimoes as well, I hope? *clicks on author name*
Goggle Girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
::sniffs:: This is sooo well-written! So sweet, so good...

It was so sad though! ::sniffs again::
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
WHAT? YOU KILLED MIMI! WHY YOU LITTLE!

Ahem... could you make a sequel for this? pleae?
Smegit chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Beautiful fic, sad but beautiful! I liked your excellent use of symbolism when referring to their colours. I applaud you! Great fic!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Aww...wow. Beautiful. It's not often I find a good Jyoumi, let alone a good Joe's perspective piece. But I must say, this is one of the better find _ Exquisitley written...I don't usually like Jyoumi's, but I've read nearly everything else you've written, so I figured I might as well endure this...but it was a pleasure, not complete drudge _ Anyway, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Twelve Months: October, believe me, I've been watching for it. LOL, I'm really very honored that *I* inspired you to finish it...I am getting very impatient, I hope your beta reader finishes soon! Thanks for the review (yes, I will continue, btw), thanks for the compliments, and thanks for writing and posting! It's a pleasure to read your work _
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
One of the best Mimoes I've has a unique view on 's thoughts about drawing away her clor and how much it meant to kept it a Mimoe,without getting it to be very depressing as many others dealing with death.I liked each part of it,especially the last flashbacks where Joe realized what he was doing to her,and the parts in his should feel proud of yourself to own such a fanfic.I would.
Carbon-Based Biped chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
D: No! No! Not ther puppy eyes! *runs away sreaming* CBB: Well that was disturbing. Anyways, all of us here loved thet story! Yay! *grabs a pointy stick and goes after D*
DaZeDaNdCoNfUsEd chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
WAHH! That was soo sad! Great, great fic. I'm in a good reviews mood so this was just a great, great fic! I'm really lovin this stuff...more fanfics... ) This is great! Um...I think you've got it now, right?
Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
hey hun, its me, christine aka themrschasez. im not a huge digimon fan, but your writing is wonderful enough to enjoy nonetheless. it took me a while to find u, there are so many authors names "laura" lol.
gone account chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
::sniff:: I was soooo close to crying when I read this story. Normally, I do not like to read character death fics, because they depress me. But this one was just so moving and heartfelf...I really loved this story. It was a beautiful portrayl of the affection between Jyou and Mimi. And I liked the fact that you briefly mentioned a little hint of Sorato (another one of my favorite couples). You did a wonderful job with this. I hope that you will write more Mimou stories in the future! This one is going on my favorites list!