Reviews for Invisible
bagelcat1 chapter 1 . 3/15
Oooo...well written. I often wondered at how easily John and Sam took Dean for granted.
Tempermental18 chapter 1 . 1/17
*snif* I hate it when I read a Dean-centric fiction! They are almost always so sad!
tezmilion chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Great work. I've always thought Dean's role in Winchester family was quite similar to woman's place in medieval family. Being a loyal and obedient wife for a man(John), being a dedicated mother for a child(Sam), always putting the family first, and never wanting anything for herself.

And I seriously think that John took Dean's devotion for granted. I mean, just disappearing away without any word? Without even thinking how much Dean would be hurt from his action? And still expecting Dean to follow all those order he sent from afar because he always did? It's like John never even thought about the fact that Dean might have his own feelings. Until he finally saw Dean dying and bleeding.
Yellow chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
SOOOOO GOOODDDD :D
azerjaban chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Sometimes, Dean was the net, marking the center line while his father and his brother lobbed insults at each other.

That line really punched me in the chest. Couldn't Sam, have realized that after the shapeshifter? or Faith?

Nice POV, funny and angsty at the same time. Thanx for the read.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Gah! You managed to pack so much meaning in such a short time. o_o That was wonderful.
What cybermen say chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This is wonderful. I love how Dean is in character and you showed all the things he never gets to say out loud. Really, truly wonderful.
Neellok chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wow! Very Powerful.
jenelric chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is amazing! I almost started tearing up at the end...so wonderful! The last two lines were just perfect. Fantastic job on this!
Princess of Lies chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This story made me cry. It was really well written, and you did a great job portraying Dean.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Really well written, and so sad! But I had to laugh at "Dang it, Earl, that there pool cue is just floating in mid-air! Ain’t no one holding it. I gotta lay off the shine." Absolutely priceless!
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
It's beautiful!

Loved it!

lg luna
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, this was really very well-written. So sad: "Because you have to actually see something to hate it."

And this: "No 'It’s not fair that after all these years of holding the family together, we left you alone and never kept in touch,'" broke my heart for Dean.

This was beautifully written: "And in shattering he had become visible at last. A thousand glittering pieces of diamond." Great imagery. Also liked the metaphors you used for Dean coming between his dad and Sam-the wall, the rope, the net. I recently did a fic where I wrote about this, too. It's rich material, and I liked what you came up with.

This made me smile: "And that Sammy must have been a chick in another life." Nice bit of humor in the midst of so much sadness.

And loved the ending: "By the time he was twenty-two, Dean Winchester realized he had become invisible. At twenty-eight, he reappeared." Loved that his family finally realized what he meant to them.

Nicely done!
lembas7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
God, tear my heart out and serve it up on a platter with tears as a garnish.

Wonderfully wrenching, and beautiful.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I just had to review this even though it's old. Very well done - angsty and, I think, very true to Dean's role in the family, and with just enough humor to make it true to Dean's personality.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »