Reviews for Theory of Madness
Yukilumi chapter 16 . 12/14/2009
Facinating.

I can't help but to be hopelessly in love with characters like Lezard. He really reminds me of Raistlin (Dragonlance) here. As I said, a facinating read. You did Lezard justice, in my opinion. It has been enjoyable to read about his past.

Do write more.
Lizard Valis chapter 16 . 5/23/2007
Hi, I'm the anonymous user Lezard Valeth and I'll be using this from now on. Anyway this is how Lezard knew Lenneth. Also nice way incorporating the manga into your fic.

Continue, please.
LotornoMiko chapter 16 . 5/22/2007
Another great chapter! So pleased to see the inclusion of Lenneth at long last! Can't wait for your next update!
Lezard Valeth chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Sorry forgot to leave a review. So that's how he invented his infamous tower. The never did explain about Lezard Valeth and that tower of his. So continue.
Lezard Valeth chapter 14 . 2/26/2007
'Naturally the chip captains', spellcheck please. Its suppose to be 'Naturally the ship captains'. But continue and why did you move the ratings up anyway? Its not like Michelle's fic which contains some active Lezard and Lenneth scene or something.
Lezard Valeth chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
You Updated. I thought you've forgotten this fic but you didn't. This is getting intense, that is, how Lezard became the necromancer that we love (or hate if you prefer the Lucian/ Lenneth pairing over the Lezard/ Lenneth ones). Update since I can't wait to see the Lezarrd's first sight of Lenneth.
LotornoMiko chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
I'm enjoying your story. Glad to see more to it. I had thought it finished when he left his home, glad to be proven wrong. Can't wait to see what happens in future chapters!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
This fic's still wonderful and perfectly enjoyable. I love every single update. You know, the events in this chapter looked like something that could've been taken straight from the game; it's just like Lezard to pick his victim in anger (he has so many mental issues it's not even funny) and then murder/torture a human being in cold blood. The fact that he's actually a young, briliant boy from a rich family only makes things seem worse, more shocking for a possible observer.

...Oh hell, who am I kidding? I love Lezard no matter how wrong his actions are. :D

Anyway, please keep updating as frequently as before. I'd be most grateful.
Lezard Valeth chapter 12 . 12/4/2006
So that's how you make ghoul powder. Update. This is getting interesting.
TakuTaku chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
...and now we can kill her. XD

Wa~ You put me in the mood to play VP now and make Lezard burn something~! 8D
TakuTaku chapter 9 . 11/16/2006
Wow, two chapters! *_*

Rabbit? TT_TT *poke*

Rabbit: X_x;

"He stood over the body and prodded it with a toe." LOL, yes Lezard, it's not dead yet so let's kick the teacher. I like how you put in his quotes. Neat~
Lezard Valeth chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
Did Lezard ever found out what killed his mother? I mean it seems that in the middle of the story somehow Lezard has no interest in this.
Lezard Valeth chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
Nice way of putting the open the gates to nifleheim quote there. It gives one the impression that Lezard is determined to become a necromancer.
TakuTaku chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
xD Lol, that was weird. Hormone spurt? XD Aw, and Mystina's nickname was created! xD . Whoa, lol, demons are groping him. XD Wow~ I can't get over how cool this fanfic is~!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 10/22/2006
OH MY GOD! LEZARD! AND MYSTINA WAS CUTE! This fic reminds me of the Harry Potter stuff! School of magic, and headmasters, and what not. I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC! WRITE MORE AND I WILL READ! XD