Reviews for Life with Evangelion
Frost-EVA-04 chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Oh man... Asuka's not gonna like Azreil without her armor for a while. Let's hope mating season goes well. Nice concept here man. Frost out.
Ghost of Meat chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Evas...REPRODUCING...thats a first, not bad but a first.

i fugured they would be like the american Godzilla and not have a gender.

oh well this will be interesting
Forever Rahhel chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Ever thought about the masses they ate.

An Eva has to eat at least once a day I guess and I doubt there are so many whales out there.

Keep it up.
jobywonkanobi chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
excellent story so far, i'm just glad someone wrote from the eva's point of view they are so ignored. Let me know if there is a story about the angels anywhere please ( ps keep writing i need more eva awesomeness)
733t hax0r chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
I've Read both this one & Death is Fickle. Both Excellent.

Azreil evolution sounds Cool. im gonna TRY to draw what i think it looks like. (emo unit 2 with masive spikes)

a thought Azreil is competitive like Asuka, why isn't she jellous(sp?) of Tezum hitting on Rei's Eva? (or is that comming up?)
Necrokon chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
This chapter was great as well. If you could, maybe you might work these short stories into Death is Fickle. Just a suggestion. Also, if you want I could pre-read for you.
Genrat chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Ahh yes, the wonders of brimstone.
Forever Rahhel chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Woah, I don't want to met those two when they are horny.
Alucard180 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
interesting, try swimsuits in the next chapter
dragonking535 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
i like this little story keep up the compition between Unit 01- and 02 good reading miteriall.
Forever Rahhel chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Hope so.

How about some track racing with Azreil.

Keep it up.
dragonking535 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
hehe i like it keep it up but dont forget your other fic (its one of the only ones i read)

later
Gwen Khan chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Lol i like it.
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
interesting,

i will keep an eye on this one