Reviews for Crossing over
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I do like this one. I saw the takedown notice on it, it would be a shame as there is so little Now and Again fic out there. And hey, maybr some year you will feel like expanding it. Its been known to happen.
chakaru chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Consider yourself encouraged _ WRITE MORE DAMMIT! I love it _
melly chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
that was really good.i love it. please continue
Eric's Girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I love this so far, I can't wait for more. I'm hoping its slash, but I'll keep reading even if it isn't
Robin R. Smith chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I've been looking all over for a M7/Now and Again Crossover. It's very good. Please, please, please write more soon.
Eva2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
lovin this storie...please continue!
Katy chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
OK OK you did the hair thing i reread your story a bit more carfuly, forgiv me again i'm dyslexic honest i often don't 'see' what i read, it's why i reread things. Still a good start please continue!

Katy
Katy chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Ihave writen a few M7 fanfics and i love the potential in this one espesialy for micheal not to be good but have some fun for a change. Surly vin's hair is longer than Micheals? sorry nit picking, bad habit! Forgive me?

Katy
G. Johnston chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
This was a very good story and I really liked it a lot. Good job!
gunbunny chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Write more dammit!
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
By all means; bring on chapter two! In fact, I hereby issue a challenge to all fanfic authors who are also Eric Close fans. How about a Dark Skies/Now and Again crossover? With, or without, a First Wave tie-in.
Xandria chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Hello its me the author. just letting you know that I am working on the sequel and I should finish it as soon as the real world stops interferring. I will try to have it done by the end of the month.
obi's girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Write more. It's funny. And the great thing is, I liked both Magnificent 7 and Now & Again, but i think I liked now and Again more. Anyway, keep writing and I will review.
AlleeBee chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Are you ever going to write more?
Crying chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Oh that was great! Need more!