Reviews for Ridding Me of You
volrath77 chapter 32 . 2/21
Somehow I just noticed this...watching Sasuke trying to get into Hinata's pants is simultaneously funny and painful.

Anyway, when are you going yo update the other stories?
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
woman you need to back with more chapters... you my only hope! (lol star war quote)
KIDLOCO chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
when you will come with new chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Omg i just love your fuckin story dude. Ive read for like 20 times already yet i still want to read it again. You clearly expressed naruto's and sakura's love for each other and its really wonderful. I hope you write more stories like this! Keep up the good work!:)
narusaku uchiha chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Is naruto a vampire? Anyways cmon! I WANT MORE CHAPTERS!
Raiza-chan chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
You know, I still have no idea what age they all are. So Neji is a jounin but everyone is still underage... Are they around 16? Otherwise, love this story. Can't wait for more!
Kidloco chapter 32 . 7/16/2013
Love it much
Starfire201 chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
Sasuke knows how to push buttons, no matter who it is, it seems. I like him in this story. :D
Djflemse chapter 32 . 7/16/2013
Well this was a great chapter just like the others. :)
This is difinitely the time to go steadily towards the climax and get all the parts of the story ironed out perfectly unless you want a cliffhanger.
The parts with Sasuke and Sakura is definitely my favorites. LOL

P.S
I forgive you for not writing in some time since i also know how hard it can be when the work either piles up or is getting into a more bemanding part of it. :)
kidloco chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
I LOVE IT and dont dare to change it!

i love how is went and oh lol i was need it that so hard, oh lol what a funny chapter and interesting too, and i lol hard in my new job i think some look me nerviousbut lucky i was alone and i had good lol, oh yeah that why im busy too but same time is good to know you ok and ect :D

oh lol that pervert sasuke is funny to read, i think naruto and sakura will kick him ass after he ask that in the next chapter lol

i dont think is off, is more.. the need it of that, after what happen to the two (naruto and sakura) the little humor the emo pervert just give (we know inside of that shell of emones and brooding, is a funny sasuke and a pervert too lol) so is god change for me opinion and you know im a fan of you fanfic and if i see if is good is because kidloco always right (lol)

ok need back to work.. doing data base is not fun, but thanks God for copy and paste XD

oh lol sasuke reaction about the nips, oh lol and what he just said, oh lol

poor naruto chan, jelouse for nothing, ne need control more about it, more can be funny if sakura tell him about sasuke crush to hinata and maybe a plan to get that two toguether XD

i see yuo boss give you a proyect, good luck in that and take you time :D

not much becuase i want read more but take you time :D

oh god whathappen when go in mission and more in wave mission XD (i know mabe dont be but lol maybe can be fun too XD)

ok back to job, becaue i will be here the whole day(back to home 11 pm :cry

kidloco out
kidloco chapter 31 . 6/18/2013
i am very gay
Guest chapter 31 . 6/18/2013
Not bad, I just hope that if Sakura and Naruto do get together that she likes Naruto for himself and not the monster part of him, otherwise its like she is in love with the kyuubi not him. As they say in the show he is not the kyuubi.
volrath77 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Currently at this chapter...

Wow, if there's a way to generate electrical power from the aura of tsundere-ness Sakura is generating, it'd probably light the whole of Konoha at night. :p
Djflemse chapter 31 . 6/19/2013
You were awesome and I understand the sexual tension, it worked better if you start off with that and then in the next few chapters it could be them discovering the boundaries that Naruto and NarutoMonster has, how to control him, how this changes their relationship and what effects this will have for them.
The Hinata and Sasuke part worked perfectly, because I can totally see Sasuke getting into a relationship like this, by starting with his controlling desire to have the one he wants and then he could say it in a much more normal capacity.
You make it sound like they are drug addicts right in front of their next fix that is just out of reach. This is how I imagine that love can be, for those that can't be close for reasons out of their control.
Last but not least sorry this commentary got so long and there will always be a place for cheesiness.
gunslinger20121 chapter 31 . 6/18/2013
updat soon please by the way i think sasuke attekpts on hinata were hilarious