Reviews for Political Secrets of a Modest Man
Netrixie chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
hahaha this was wonderful!
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Fantastic work on this. Well done. Keep at it.
SilverInkblot chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
VERY well done. I'm only familiar with two of the ladies here, but this was so well written it didn't matter at all. I'll be reading this again in the future I'm sure, when I have a better grasp on all the characters.
Mr Stereo1 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Brilliant stories, good king vetinari and his chivalry are great plot devices,coupled with that mercenary hint at the end! A masterpiece.
Jin chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
This is only the third TP fanfic I've ever read but it is bloody fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Akylae chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
Wonderful. So very Vetinari.
paperdolldecays chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
fantastic as a big fan of the books u did a really good job i was very entertained!
DreamFeathers chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
*is one in the sniggering crowd and then coo's to cover her laugh before continuing to read*

Giving you a proper one after i've read all the chaps
Virtuella chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I like this story, because throughout you respected the original characters. Mrs Palm's story was probably the best, since it drew on the well known animosity between Vetinari and Downey and also showed young Havelock with a mixture of gallantry and reserve that is perfectly credible. I found Mrs Manger's story less convincing - would Vetinari really personally complain about a damaged towel? - but I must admit I would struggle to think of a better story line.

Overall, well done you!
Taris chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
Good stuff, good style, good story. Carry on!
TheGrimSqueaker chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
Simply amazing.
Nota Lone chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
Quite possibly the best Discworld fic I've read.
BTK chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Hey,you're good! lovely story and excellent use of language!

I totally suggest it!
Mornwey chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
I'd always wondered about that line... *grins* I'm liking it.

Peace out

~TSD
P'tfami chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
Well done. I like reading original takes on minor Discworld characters (well, maybe not Mrs Palm but the others haven't had much mention)

The footnotes were ..entetaining as always but I think deviating from the usual tongue-in-cheek tone to actually telling off the reader sort of ruined the lighthearted mood.

I was unconvinced by Queen Molly's unexpected help from a young Vetinari since I can't see him being that altruistic (I know it was a means to an end but it just felt a bit OOC)

Hope to see more from you